09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

I'm trying to step my boxing game up and get with this sport. Is boxing only on Friday nights on ESPN cause I never see this #*@! anywhere else?

I don't have HBO so I never see the big fights unless I go out to a bar or something.

I saw Shane Mosley calling out Mayweather when I was at gym today which was
laugh.gif

Roach is in studio tonight and yes firday night fights is only on ESPN, they use to have wednesday fights but had to cut it cause of budget

Maybe it's cause I don't know $*%* about boxing but this dude Lara looks mad quick

With the knockdown

Originally Posted by jville819

I'm trying to step my boxing game up and get with this sport. Is boxing only on Friday nights on ESPN cause I never see this #*@! anywhere else?

I don't have HBO so I never see the big fights unless I go out to a bar or something.

I saw Shane Mosley calling out Mayweather when I was at gym today which was
laugh.gif

Yeah boxing is only on Fridays on ESPN. There will occasionally be shows on Versus on fridays as well. But boxing is almost always on fridays and saturdays,regardless of the channel or level of the fight.

I dont know about yall but Claudia Trejos could get it

And Rigondiaux will be more awsome due to the fact he has a mouth full of gold

Damn, this fool Rigondeaux is fighting is SCARED! Threw 8 punches the entire round.
smh.gif

I'm impressed with Rigondeaux's footwork and patience.

DEAR GOD THAT RIGHT HOOK WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Tough fight to really gauge.
He was so much better than Noriega so it's hard to take this at anything other than face value.
I hope they put him in with a MUCH better guy next time.

why do they keep *****ing about floyd and JMM announcing the fight on the day of the pacman VS hatton? that wasnt floyds idea it was golden boys since all ofthe press was in Vegas at the time

and Roach needs to go take his meds

Mosley what happend when floyd wanted to fight you?

Rigondeaux was playing he fights like calm version of Gamboa , I got a feeling they will push him along a bit faster cause of his age and Am exp.

This Must be Go in on Floyd night cause everybody taking shots LMAO

gad damn this a good **$ fight

everytime Smith throws left hook to the body it opens everything up.
He might get a KO via body shot.

Real good Fight tho
pimp.gif

and yall already know
LARA IS THE BEST YOUNG FIGHTER IN THE GAME .

Yeah this a good fight Gutierez just get a lil sloppy and gets off balance . Smith stays in the pocket and rolls the punches better

eek.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][size=+2]22[/size]
May
[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]
[/size][/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]Marquez' quiet return[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
cozzone_monterrey_weighin0058.jpg
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Photo: Chris Cozzone[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The return of former world champion Rafael Marquez (37-5, 33 KOs), in a ten-round co-main in Monterrey, Mexico on the Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Toshiaki Nishioka card, may be a quiet one, but the man who fought three classic battles with Israel Vazquez in 2007-2008 is looking for something big in his next outing. Marquez told the media today that while he would face the winner of tomorrow night's main event, he would prefer a fourth fight with Vazquez. Meanwhile, Jose Francisco Mendoza (21-2-2, 17 KOs), of Colombia, has promised to derail Marquez by scoring a knockout before the seventh round, stating that it will be "Mendoza vs. Jhonny Gonzalez in the next fight." Both Marquez and Mendoza weighed in at 126 today at the Arena Monterrey.[/font]

PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S SOMEWHERE I CAN WATCH THISFIGHT????

That dude Smith was bleeding like crazy. Surprised he could see anything from his left side. His whole face seemed to be covered

LARA IS THE BEST YOUNG FIGHTER IN THE GAME .
I liked him a lot. His quickness was
pimp.gif

I know Imma sound crazy, but I think lara can be world Champ before his 15th pro fight

laugh.gif

Im callin� it in 2 yrs, we gonna see� Lara vs Punisher

I just thought aboutthis, didnt Lara just fight on Pac's card?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My son is puttin in WORK .

From :42-48, my man got hit so hard he had to take a piss...son was trying to pull his shorts down while trying to figure out what dimension he was currentlyin.
laugh.gif

Listen to Emmanuel got big praise for lara too
I think he should sstep his comp level up.

Lara vs Angulo ?????

Back
Top Bottom