09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]Torres wins in thriller![/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]Dramatic come-from-behind KO[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By Lee Bates reporting from Colombia[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On Friday night former WBO junior welterweight champion Ricardo Torres (33-2, 29 KOs) defeated Raul Pinzon (16-3, 15 KOs) by way of 10th round TKO at the Hotel Prado Mar in Puerto, Colombia. Torres cornerman advised him prior to the start of the tenth and final round that he needed a knockout to win the fight with Torres himself being knocked down in rounds one, four and seven. Torres delivered as he went on to drop a very fatigued Pinzon three times in the final round in route to the TKO victory. Torres was trailing on the three official scorecards by 5, 4 and 3 points. The official time of the stoppage was 2:09 seconds of the 10th round.[/font]

any footage floatin around of this fight anywhere?

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I def. wanna see that[/font]
Man good luck with that. Any footage out of Colombia for a fight that small gonna come out looking like the Zapruder film and #$!*.

laugh.gif
I'm cracking up at this dude wearing a PR beater.

Imagine if he talked ++@$ in English it'd be hilarious.

Pro I'm not sure of any links I'll check around.

I was wondering why it looked so funny.

I'm thinking "I'm at SHOHD but it still looks like *+!!."

I'm glad that fight is over though I gotta run out as soon as this is over
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
david Banks AGAIN!

Mannn, I dont see anyway Ward doesnt get knocked out

I will be shocked if Ward wins and if he ends the fight on his feet

eek.gif
Miranda head butts
smh.gif

at least it made Ward fight