0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

Originally Posted by solefob

lakers really missed gasol tonight, and it will be very difficult for the lakers tomorrow night going into oakland with that super bowl atmosphere and all those unknowledgeable warrior fans screaming their heads off

Wow, what's up with that?

lakers really missed gasol tonight, and it will be very difficult for the lakers tomorrow night going into oakland with that super bowl atmosphere and all those unknowledgeable warrior fans screaming their heads off

Unknowledgeable? We all know Lakers fans are the very best when it comes to booing your superstar in the introduction and cheering for him when he getsyou 40.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Lakers seriously Failed at the end like i expected them too. G-Statejust got too careless since they had a big @$@ lead along with the refs assisting the Lakers on that failed comeback mission, but once the Lakers got closethinking they had a chance to win, BOOM. Two str8 triples by Jax to seal the deal. I'm dissapointed that they didn't blow these clowns out like ipredicted ( even tho my prediction was damn close in the first half) but nonetheless the sorry @$@ lakers lost anyway. Most overrated team in the NBA by farIMO.

PS, that was a great 12-31 shooting "MVP" performance by Kobe tonight.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Wow, what's up with that?

indifferent.gif

ur all bandwagoners that's why.

tongue.gif

nah but word....and also those laker fans booing the team off the court at halftime and losing faith in their own team.
laugh.gif
at halftime all the laker fans were like "this game is over i'm noteven gonna bother watching"
nerd.gif

Props to the warriors though. Even though they play stupid at times and settle for the outside shot, they played hard all night.

I remember stephen jackson making 8 3 pointers on the lakers when he was with the spurs. Players keep leaving him open and it isn't like he is a monsterslasher. IT made no sense seeing fisher getting close to Ellis and giving him the drive but not the shot and then doing the opposite with jackson. The onlyplayer that was defended well was Baron and it was probably cause Kobe was on him most of the time.

Fisher and Walton
sick.gif

Rad to a lesser extent

The sad thing is that fisher will continue to 3 point shooters open until eternity. Lamar Odom was doing that a lot earlier in the season but it seems helearned. Why can't you fisher?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers seriously Failed at the end like i expected them too. G-State just got too careless since they had a big @$@ lead along with the refs assisting the Lakers on that failed comeback mission, but once the Lakers got close thinking they had a chance to win, BOOM. Two str8 triples by Jax to seal the deal. I'm dissapointed that they didn't blow these clowns out like i predicted ( even tho my prediction was damn close in the first half) but nonetheless the sorry @$@ lakers lost anyway. Most overrated team in the NBA by far IMO.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously, you watch more Lakers basketball than 90% of socal.

Warrior can close the game. They are far superior to the Lakers in games decided by 3 pts or less. They showed it again tonight.

Couple things: I like how some... SOME... Warriors fans are talking about Lakers fans being salty, when some... SOME... of the Warriors responses being madeduring our comeback were about refs and non-calls and BS calls and what not.
laugh.gif

And I also like how this is all of a sudden a template for how the Lakers and Warriors would look in the playoffs. I'm not saying we lost tonight becausewe didn't have Bynum and Gasol, because injuries are part of the game (right, Mavs?), but if you don't think things would be different for a series inwhich we would presumably have Bynum AND Gasol, you're kidding yourself. I mean, what would be different? We don't know. Maybe we don't go down 26to begin with. Maybe we do, but we don't come back and y'all trounce us. Maybe we beat you by 26. Maybe it's close throughout. But something... aLOT of something, actually... would definitely be different if we were to meet in the playoffs, with Gasol and Bynum healthy and ready.

I'm not dissing the WARRIORS at all, because like I said earlier, the Warriors deserve ALL of the credit tonight. Despite the comeback, y'all have theW in your column tonight, not us. There is not one-half victory for coming back and taking the lead in the 4th after being down 26; there is only the finalscore. And the final score shows that the Warriors scored more points than the Lakers. Period.

So props on that, especially in this tight Western Conference race... but let's not act (as fans) like this game would be a template for a potentialseries, because many things would be different.

P.S. Stephen Jackson broke my freaking heart tonight. Dude stepped up big.

Couple things: I like how some... SOME... Warriors fans are talking about Lakers fans being salty, when some... SOME... of the Warriors responses being made during our comeback were about refs and non-calls and BS calls and what not.
laugh.gif

True...the Warriors were too complacent on offense in the 3rd quarter and resorted to too much perimeter and 3's, BUT there's no denyingthat it seemed very one-sided at that time (the officiating). I'm NOT saying that's the reason the Lakers came back, but there were a lot of foulscalled on the Warriors that were very iffy, or at the very least, could have gone either way. But then again, NBA officiating is terribly inconsistent ingeneral. If you were a Warrior fan, I believe you would feel the same way.

edit- like GSDOUBLEU said, WRIGHT DEFINITELY GOT FOULED AT THE END OF THE 3rd QUARTER. If Kobe/LeBron/Wade were in that situation there would be 2 FTs.

Hell of a game by the Warriors.

I don't know why the Lakers kept daring Stephen Jackson to shoot the 3. And Monte Ellis is a big time player. That's all I gotta say.

Oh and, what's up with the Lakers and Sunday games lately
laugh.gif
They've lost 3 straight Sunday games.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Couple things: I like how some... SOME... Warriors fans are talking about Lakers fans being salty, when some... SOME... of the Warriors responses being made during our comeback were about refs and non-calls and BS calls and what not.
laugh.gif

And I also like how this is all of a sudden a template for how the Lakers and Warriors would look in the playoffs. I'm not saying we lost tonight because we didn't have Bynum and Gasol, because injuries are part of the game (right, Mavs?), but if you don't think things would be different for a series in which we would presumably have Bynum AND Gasol, you're kidding yourself. I mean, what would be different? We don't know. Maybe we don't go down 26 to begin with. Maybe we do, but we don't come back and y'all trounce us. Maybe we beat you by 26. Maybe it's close throughout. But something... a LOT of something, actually... would definitely be different if we were to meet in the playoffs, with Gasol and Bynum healthy and ready.

I'm not dissing the WARRIORS at all, because like I said earlier, the Warriors deserve ALL of the credit tonight. Despite the comeback, y'all have the W in your column tonight, not us. There is not one-half victory for coming back and taking the lead in the 4th after being down 26; there is only the final score. And the final score shows that the Warriors scored more points than the Lakers. Period.

So props on that, especially in this tight Western Conference race... but let's not act (as fans) like this game would be a template for a potential series, because many things would be different.

For once, I agree with you ska, I mean just the rebounding and interior presence alone would change the complexion of the game. We outrebounded them by 17w/o Bynum or Gasol and gave them some 30 pts off turnovers, I fully believe that with Drew and Pau we wouldn't just shoot jumpers for an entire half whenclearly we would have a size advantage inside. So with our full squad, I don't fear the Warriors, unlike Dallas, our bigs for the most part go inside whenthey have a mismatch. The only teams that truly concerns me in a series are PHX and SA.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

And I also like how this is all of a sudden a template for how the Lakers and Warriors would look in the playoffs. I'm not saying we lost tonight because we didn't have Bynum and Gasol, because injuries are part of the game (right, Mavs?), but if you don't think things would be different for a series in which we would presumably have Bynum AND Gasol, you're kidding yourself. I mean, what would be different? We don't know. Maybe we don't go down 26 to begin with. Maybe we do, but we don't come back and y'all trounce us. Maybe we beat you by 26. Maybe it's close throughout. But something... a LOT of something, actually... would definitely be different if we were to meet in the playoffs, with Gasol and Bynum healthy and ready.

I'm not dissing the WARRIORS at all, because like I said earlier, the Warriors deserve ALL of the credit tonight. Despite the comeback, y'all have the W in your column tonight, not us. There is not one-half victory for coming back and taking the lead in the 4th after being down 26; there is only the final score. And the final score shows that the Warriors scored more points than the Lakers. Period.

So props on that, especially in this tight Western Conference race... but let's not act (as fans) like this game would be a template for a potential series, because many things would be different.

Maybe that was directed to me when i said that Wright got fouled on the last play of the 3rd? Cause it was a foul
eyes.gif

just got home from the game.

damn, 2nd qtr was terrible.

3rd qtr comeback was great.

stephen jackson killing us at the end....terrible.

heartbreaking game but it was fun to be at.

just got back from the game...what a comeback non-win. joint was rockin 2nd half....the heart of their team stepped up Baron and Capt Jack.
Warriors were just one clutch shot better tonight at full strength...Vlad got abused by SJ 1st half...2nd half they realized he needed help...so then you sagoff a def...props to SJ and the warriors. the lakers should have went at BD 1st quarter. Luke and Vlad made some bonehead plays...should be interestingtomorrow.

I didnt want LA to lose this game because i knew warrior fans would get gassed over a win with 3 key lakers out because of injuries. warriors get props forwinning but dont kid yourself if you think you can beat kobe,gasol,bynum,odom,and fish come playoff time.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

I didnt want LA to lose this game because i knew warrior fans would get gassed over a win with 3 key lakers out because of injuries. warriors get props for winning but dont kid yourself if you think you can beat kobe,gasol,bynum,odom,and fish come playoff time.

Theres not a a lot of Warrior fans saying that, only SOME so don't make it seem like a whole. I for one believe we cant hang with the LAY KURZ ( or however it is ) in the playoffs

laugh.gif
Lakers seriously Failed at the end like i expected them too. G-State just got too careless since they had a big @$@ lead along with the refs assisting the Lakers on that failed comeback mission, but once the Lakers got close thinking they had a chance to win, BOOM. Two str8 triples by Jax to seal the deal. I'm dissapointed that they didn't blow these clowns out like i predicted ( even tho my prediction was damn close in the first half) but nonetheless the sorry @$@ lakers lost anyway. Most overrated team in the NBA by far IMO.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm dissappointed with you thinking the Lakers are the most overrated team in the NBA, right now despite the unfortunate loss to the warriors they arestill the best team in the West. Do your home work and see who the clowns are
tongue.gif

P.S. It was really an MVP performance for KOBE tonight despite shooting 12-31...not bad

i think MOST warrior fans know that Bynum/Gasol are essential for the Lakers, and especially so against the Warriors. Bynum KILLS the Warriors, and you'lldefinitely need him if going against the Warriors in a playoff matchup.

warriors get props for winning but dont kid yourself if you think you can beat kobe,gasol,bynum,odom,and fish come playoff time.
i heard the same from dallas fans last year. "don't kid yourself if you think you can beat dirk, howard, terry, stack, harris, etc. thebest team in the west/nba." whatever. the warriors never downplay any opponent. we don't think any less or any better of who we play. we know wehave a shot at beating whoever we play in the playoffs, simple as that.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm dissappointed with you thinking the Lakers are the most overrated team in the NBA, right now despite the unfortunate loss to the warriors they are still the best team in the West. Do your home work and see who the clowns are
tongue.gif

P.S. It was really an MVP performance for KOBE tonight despite shooting 12-31...not bad

roll.gif
3PLEDOUBLE can't even get the stats right, Bean was 13-30 (43%),not 12-31 (39%) and it was an MVP performance even though it came in a loss: 36, 14, 8 and clutch down the stretch, you can't ask him to do much more.

Back
Top Bottom