0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

I really am speechless. How the #@$# do you leave him open TWO POSSESSIONS in a row? I swear, I thought these guys were NBA players and yet they play the"crap, I hope he misses" defense. I can't believe they seriously just let Jackson stand out there WIDE %$% OPEN twice in a row. I mean, hey putme out there I'll at least stand next to the guy if you aren't gonna do anything.
smh.gif

BULL!!! As well as Lamar played, he needed to FINISH those layups
smh.gif
Dammit we played about as bad as we could in the 1st half, but showed nice heart. Kobe wasout of his mind, and did everything in the 2nd half to get us the victory but we came up just short. Hopefully we learn from this and take it inside like wedid in the 2nd half and take care of the ball b/c again GS has ZERO inside presence.

The Lakers were protecting against the drive. Baron and Monta can get to the rack and they couldnt afford to let that happen. You live with the lowerpercentage shot fellas.

CAPTAIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didnt respect his 3......just so gangsta!!!!!! can anyone make me that avy where baron is dusting off jax>? im a happycamper...now on to homework!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Stephen Jackson with the KILLER 3.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First Baron now Stack Jack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HELL OF A GAME WOW! Monta with GREAT game. Buike did very good job on KObe. Doit again tomorrow

Im glad we at least made an effort to comeback. Leaving Jackson open both times cost us the games. After Kobe hits 2 tough shots, we let them have 2"easy" shots. Good game by the Warriors. I can't wait for tomorrows game. The environment is going to be crazy.

That first three by Jackson, I'm fine with cause they were helping on the drive, but the second three... he stood there for eternity and just shot a threewith nobody on him...
indifferent.gif

The Lakers were protecting against the drive. Baron and Monta can get to the rack and they couldnt afford to let that happen. You live with the lower percentage shot fellas.

yea but steph jack was wide open, x2

"he ain't doin nuthin, he juss bustin 3's"
laugh.gif

i still wonder why the lakers werent playing tight on their man on the last play.... jackson was just camping at the three point line waiting to fire and put adagger in the game, we need to take the win in golden state enough said

BIGGEST WIN OF THE YEAR!!!!!

SJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKSON MADE A 27TH FOOTER. I KNOW FOR A FACT ANY TEAM WILL TAKE THEIR CHANCES ON SOMEONE TAKING A 27TH FOOTER. JACKSON HAS JUST BEEN CLUTCH ALL YEAR LONG.

I WAS ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF IF THEY DIDNT PULL THIS OUT. KOBE WAS A MONSTER AT THE END.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
Kobe's three pointer attempts always kill the momentum.
I think this will be a central theme to the 4th quarter.

I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

Damn Kobe killing our momentum
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

The Lakers were protecting against the drive. Baron and Monta can get to the rack and they couldnt afford to let that happen. You live with the lower percentage shot fellas.

It looked like a zone to keep penetration from happening.

terrible loss by the lakers, the first half was just stupid basketball, they played better in the second half but the last minute was absolutely terribledefense especially on that last warriors possession. Its all because of Radmanovic picking up Baron Davis in the backcourt. I absolutely hate when he doesthat and he does that often leaving the defense vulnerable cuz they have to switch, its not like he's gonna steal the ball from the point guard in thebackcourt. I just had a bad feeling that last possession and it left the defense vulnerable but Fisher also should be blamed for not properly picking upJackson on the perimeter on those last two threes when they switched.

Damn... the Lakers lost. Nice comeback though. I guess the Warriors deserved the game. Captain Jack was clutch at the three. It was just too bad thatKobe's late game effort came for naught.

Lakers need to bounce back at the rematch! They beat us at home, let's beat them at their's! Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

the last 3 by jack was contested a bit, but fisher played him a bit too loose.

jackson
pimp.gif
, when he does well you REALLY love him, when he bricks 3s (and does not so well) you really hate him.

WOW. I did not expect to win this game and I knew it was going to be very tough but when you are up 20+ at ANYTIME in the game, it should be a cake walk. Butit never is with the Warriors. This team provides high blood pressure like none other. It was a bad win but I will take it. Jackson has some MAJOR BALLS. Dudewas horrible in the second half and still doesn't give a !%@%. We are going to have to play a lot better tomorrow because you know the Lakers will not tryto run with us this time around. BARON NEEDS TO STEP UP. Anyways, we needed that game and we got it. Now lets take tomorrows also, especially with home court.It'll definitely be a fun one also.

Back
Top Bottom