0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

ah man, post game convo is great
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

kobe almost broke my heart too...

...i'm too lazy to read through these 20 pages...anyone wanna do a recap of the laker vs. warriors e-battle?

was it me or did kobe look like how kobe plays in 2k8 when someone rapes/exploits/abuses with him.

warriors get props for winning but dont kid yourself if you think you can beat kobe,gasol,bynum,odom,and fish come playoff time

Dont kid yourself you say the Lakers are going to kill us without a battle. Warriors can play with the Lakers, and I expect a tough playoff series, if theyboth matchup in the 1st round. All W's need is a chance, and anything can happen, Warriors proved that last year.

But, back to tonight's game-

One of the biggest wins of the whole season. SJAX is clutch as hell.

--Good win for the Warriors. Hopefully the Lakers can even it up tomorrow night. I don't think so...but I hope so.
--I think the Warriors can upset the Lakers in 6 or 7 games come playoff time. Maybe.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

warriors get props for winning but dont kid yourself if you think you can beat kobe,gasol,bynum,odom,and fish come playoff time.
i heard the same from dallas fans last year. "don't kid yourself if you think you can beat dirk, howard, terry, stack, harris, etc. the best team in the west/nba." whatever. the warriors never downplay any opponent. we don't think any less or any better of who we play. we know we have a shot at beating whoever we play in the playoffs, simple as that.

you DO match up well against dallas. thats why you beat them

you DONT match up well with LA. thats why we beat you(i believe 7 straight times? someone correct me if im wrong)

I really like how Wright played tonight. He wasn't good offensively, but his length really was key. If Harrington could just get it going it would be somuch easier for the rest of the team. Nelson, PLEASE START AZUBUIKE ON KOBE!!!!!!!! We all know Kobe is going to score, but Azubuike obviously played him thebest.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I really like how Wright played tonight. He wasn't good offensively, but his length really was key. If Harrington could just get it going it would be so much easier for the rest of the team. Nelson, PLEASE START AZUBUIKE ON KOBE!!!!!!!! We all know Kobe is going to score, but Azubuike obviously played him the best.

If he starts Buike where does that leave Monta?

I'm not looking at a boxscore right now, but... what was it... you guys outscored us 23 in the first half, we outscored you 19 in the second half?

I don't think anyone will be killing anyone in the playoffs. We let a team annihilate us in the first half at home; you guys let a team down 26 take thelead late in the 4th and damn near win the game. No one's killing anyone if we meet up in the playoffs.
me:
Couple things: I like how some... SOME... Warriors fans are talking about Lakers fans being salty, when some... SOME... of the Warriors responses being made during our comeback were about refs and non-calls and BS calls and what not.
laugh.gif
GSDOUBLEU:
Maybe that was directed to me when i said that Wright got fouled on the last play of the 3rd? Cause it was a foul
eyes.gif

C'mon, you know I would have quoted you if I was directing something at you. If I'm not directing anything to anyone, I don't quoteanyone; if I'm directing something at someone, I'll quote 'em.
wink.gif

it games like these where warriors like to tease me with a potential heart attack. i wanna see gasol and bynum on the floor to see if the warriors can reallyhang. good games between these two so far this season.

ey DP, can u explain to me how buike Ded up Kobe cause the box score doesnt explain a lot to me, i missed like 3/4 of the game, so yea

you DO match up well against dallas. thats why you beat them
you DONT match up well with LA. thats why we beat you(i believe 7 straight times? someone correct me if im wrong)
guess we'll just have to wait until playoffs. but keep downplaying us. i like it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

ey DP, can u explain to me how buike Ded up Kobe cause the box score doesnt explain a lot to me, i missed like 3/4 of the game, so yea

Kobe abused Baron and Jackson when they tried guarding him. Azubuike gave him problems when he guarded him. Kobe couldn't back him down so everythingwas a contested jumper.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Who is this dude? Looks familiar?
Just scroll over the pictures for all the info. It's Nelly btw.

Thats who i thought it was, but he looking kind of brolic so thats why i wasn't sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I am not even going to embarass myself with who I thought it was.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE tell us, i promise we wont laugh
ok maybe we will laugh
Did you think it was LL cool J

I mean... apparently y'all did to!!
laugh.gif

Or something.
nerd.gif

C'mon... light skinned... backwards hat... small mustache... brolic... I was just sitting here like 'Why does he look twentysomething, though?Ain't he like 49?'

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I am not even going to embarass myself with who I thought it was.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE tell us, i promise we wont laugh
ok maybe we will laugh
Did you think it was LL cool J

laugh.gif

Dude got it with the first guess.

Back
Top Bottom