0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

I knew it was Nelly when I first saw the pic, but I did think he did resemble a little LL
laugh.gif

First of all let me just say even though we won i'm !@$*+%+ PISSED that we let that 26 point lead go to waste. This should've been a !@$*+%+ blowout. We got lucky +$+ %#$$. We BETTER be on our A game tomorrow night.

Secondly, THANK GOD for Captain Jack who is BACK like COOKED +%+%%%*#%%!$$ CRACK!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still can't believe that Sasha 1 on 3...rebound by sasha, then drew the foul AGAIN on 1 on 3...the guy is nuts.

Good stuff dummy.

4b13b1441c84495bd619d4177d023bf1-getty-76076015ab021_gsw_lakers.jpg

I can't front... This play was sick

50a6549e59f69bfa40fbee2538ce87b8-getty-76076015ab017_gsw_lakers.jpg

And I love when Diddy does this step-back...

82dc352c94141c838ca5840881bf7ea5-getty-76076015ab018_gsw_lakers.jpg

And I like the look on his face when things aren't going right.
smile.gif

(Or is that his "swag" face? Whatever)

e7190b4db95dea040b2ffe389f165478-getty-76076015ab015_gsw_lakers.jpg

I thought it was Nelly at first and then I was like wait is that LL?
laugh.gif
. Damn Nelly definitely on that HGH
laugh.gif

they played "hot in here" when they showed his pic at the game..otherwise I think people at the game would have been wondering the same thing...
laugh.gif

^ You know the sound guys were asking themselves the same thing before they played Hot In Here, "Hey guys, isn't that LL?"

Can't believe we blew that damn lead. If we would have lost I don't even know what I would have done.

With all that said SJax is that dude.
pimp.gif

Those Los Lakers jerseys are horrible.

Why couldn't they just put los angeles instead? Looks like they just stuck Los above the Laker bit, looks stupid.

Props to G State for last night. Tough way to take a loss.

I don't care about fouls, D, shots, this or that, in my eyes, this one goes on Phil. I know he's like the smartest coach ever and has more jewelrythen a jewelry store, but sometimes he is just plain stubborn. When a team goes on a run, say 7-0, do something to stop the momentum. I don't care whatit is, call a timeout and a set play, hell tell a guy to foul someone to stop the game, get a tech, something, anything to stop the flow of the game that isnot going your way. In the second quarter he let a 5 point game become a 10, then a 15, and finally a 23 withpout doing ANY of the things my dumb a^&mentioned. Just one. If you slow the momentum down a little, maybe you don't fall behind by 26 to start the third, maybe you're down only 17 and thatmakes a difference at the end. I just don't understand why he let's things go like that. Like he's teaching them a lesson or something. Or howabout when Ellis gets his 5th foul with like 4 or 5 minutes left, NOT ONE TIME did anyone try to get that 6th. Even if Ellis doesn't foul, he can'treally contest anyhting his man does, so at the very least it would be an easy path inside right? How do you not try to get one of their best players off thefloor, just once? I would hope that he FORCES the Lakers to take the ball inside tonight. SMH at Phil. I know it's not all his fault, players still needto make plays and be smart, but when your team is off in a quarter and you know it, you can see it, you have to find a way to get them straight, not wait tilhalftime and read a book and chant.
mad.gif

Hopefully, we can come back tonight and return the favor to GS.

Is Nelly a Warriors fan or something because I notice after the buzzer Stephen Jackson went up to him to get some dap. Also, you know you're bad when youhave Jack Nickolson telling you that "you were the better Jack tonight".

Back
Top Bottom