0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

We got a nice lead but this game IS NOT OVER. I have seen the Warriors fall asleep and turn a huge lead into a close game, especially with the way the Lakershave played this year. Azubuike has done a nice job on Kobe also. Monta has to continue taking it to the hoop and putting pressure on the Lakers defense. Iwould also like to see Wright out there more, he can really help us on defense with the shot blocking IMO. Harrington needs to get back in the groove andBarnes needs to wake up sometime this season
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

LOL...

I knew we wouldn't win this game. GS needs this game and they are out here proving it.

Time to watch tv with the fam.

we play them in GS after this

we needed this one more...the one at GS is an auto loss

The bench wasn't the only people to jump up after that made 3. Hopefully the Warriors can hold off the Lakers in the second half.

The only thing the Warriors have going against them is Harrington's offense.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Lakers getting their overrated @+*!* handed to them like i predicted. Iwouldn't be surprised if these bums lost by 40 tonight to be honest. Kobe for mvp my *++, his overrated *++ is getting shut down. Lakers don't want itwith the Warriors in a playoff series.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Lakers getting their overrated @+*!* handed to them like i predicted. I wouldn't be surprised if these bums lost by 40 tonight to be honest. Kobe for mvp my *++, his overrated *++ is getting shut down. Lakers don't want it with the Warriors in a playoff series.
pimp.gif

Couldn't have come at a better time.
smokin.gif

the Warriors have a tendency to blow huge leads, it's important we keep it going in the 3rd and extend the game out. the lakers WILL make a run.

how are you guys counting out the lakers already ????

shows how much FAITH you have in your team

laugh.gif
Lakers are done for this game, period. You really think Golden Stateis gonna just cool off in the second half? Hell naw, they're gonna be fired up to end that streak that the Lakers have over them at the staples center. TheLakers don't have enough heart to come back from this beatdown.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

man, JUST THINK OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE WARRIORS HAD SHOT BLOCKERS!!!!!!

LULZ!!!

Dude give it a rest. I was just pointing out that we were settling for jumpers and quick shots instead of taking it inside because their is no realinterior presence that should hinder us.
eyes.gif
Some of yall GS fans areannoying.

Originally Posted by acidicality

the Warriors have a tendency to blow huge leads, it's important we keep it going in the 3rd and extend the game out. the lakers WILL make a run.

Word, i say Lakers still win by 5

Originally Posted by Ryda421

lakers dont have the defnese to make comebacks
Luke Walton is the worst player in the NBA

his lack of game is really magnified against these type of teams

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Lakers getting their overrated @+*!* handed to them like i predicted. I wouldn't be surprised if these bums lost by 40 tonight to be honest. Kobe for mvp my *++, his overrated *++ is getting shut down. Lakers don't want it with the Warriors in a playoff series.
pimp.gif

Couldn't have come at a better time.
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
, it's like you guys hope and pray for his downfall...

every time we get in 1st place we want time give it back +$!! But we can make a push in the 1st 5 we can catch up!

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Warriors aren't good at holdin lead. Lakers will come out and make a good run.

they'll probably blow the lead for the most part, but the lakers' D won't stop them enough for them to win.

Originally Posted by knightngale

worst player ??? I thought it was kwame
grin.gif

it might be magnified, however I have faith in him and the rest of the team coming through !
pimp.gif

just like they did against the mavs...LET'S GO LAKERS !!!!

Originally Posted by knightngale

worst player ??? I thought it was kwame
grin.gif

it might be magnified, however I have faith in him and the rest of the team coming through !
pimp.gif

just like they did against the mavs...LET'S GO LAKERS !!!!

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yo! You should be a sports analyst. U seem to be spot on with your comments.
indifferent.gif

I dare you to take us on in a playoff series with our HEALTHY lineup. Matter of fact, I'm gonna pray every night to Jesus that we meet in the playoffs.

sidenote:
smh.gif
@ this game

We got to maintain this lead through most the third so then they can rest there starters in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom