0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why is Kobe so freaking jumper happy tonite, GS has ZERO shot blocking.

Zero? We just have not known shot blockers in there. Brandan Wright's a shot blocker with his length and leaping ability. Oh and when Biedrins is in there, he's a shot blocker too.

EXACTLY my point ZERO....
indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

Freaking Branden Wright and Biedrins, both are stick bony, I don't know why we aren't taking advantage of them inside and Sasha
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Zero? We just have not known shot blockers in there. Brandan Wright's a shot blocker with his length and leaping ability. Oh and when Biedrins is in there, he's a shot blocker too.

indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

Freaking Branden Wright and Biedrins, both are stick bony, I don't know why we aren't taking advantage of them inside and Sasha
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What does being "stick bony" have to do with SHOT BLOCKING?? That's what your original post was about. GS not having any SHOT BLOCKING. Again,what does being "stick bony' have to do with SHOT BLOCKING??

indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[Beans] Oh come on [/Beans]

Paul-- everyone knows that you can't block shots unless you're 270+!
DUH.

indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What does being "stick bony" have to do with SHOT BLOCKING?? That's what your original post was about. GS not having any SHOT BLOCKING. Again, what does being "stick bony' have to do with SHOT BLOCKING??

that you can body them thus negating their ability to block a shot
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What does being "stick bony" have to do with SHOT BLOCKING?? That's what your original post was about. GS not having any SHOT BLOCKING. Again, what does being "stick bony' have to do with SHOT BLOCKING??

I was referring to that because we seemed scared to go in on them, if Shaq, Amare, Dwight, etc. was in there then I would see but it's just a rookieand a spike-haired dude, why we are intimidated I do not know.

This game is over. I can tell you now.

This team is not focused on this game. Too many turn over, dumb plays and for some reason we are trying to play like golden state. WE CAN'T DO IT!

I have watched both of these teams play a lot this season and their game is not our game. I am going to turn this because I am super pissed right now. No PHXwill be right there with us in the division....

indifferent.gif

You're making no sense
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was referring to that because we seemed scared to go in on them, if Shaq, Amare, Dwight, etc. was in there then I would see but it's just a rookie and a spike-haired dude, why we are intimidated I do not know.

yeah man you're right! physical appearance is everything in this league!

Last point I'll make about shot blocking...

Tyson Chandler is a "stick bony" shot blocker. Marcus Camby isn't the buffest dude in the league either. So
eyes.gif
to you guys.

Alright, I'm done with this subtopic.

Back
Top Bottom