0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

this game is over

*%%%!%% disgusting
sick.gif

there's more to shot blocking than just intimidation
laugh.gif

a shot blocker and an "enforcer" or inside presence is not necessarily always the same

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this game is NOT over though. the Lakers could still make a comeback easily.

honestly, the Warriors can't really play any better offensively. without an interior presence like Bynum/Gasol the Warriors match up great with the LAkers.

[ja rule] straight murda [ja rule] that has to be the worst offensive half i've seen all season!!!

LOL...

I knew we wouldn't win this game. GS needs this game and they are out here proving it.

Time to watch tv with the fam.

This is just disgusting, Farmar's the only one that's been doing something for us.

Other than that, the Warriors are coming out strong and are getting whatever they want with us...

14 turnovers compared to 5 for warriors............and 40% shooting compared to 55% for the warriors

indifferent.gif

i guess things cant get worse tho........right?

man, JUST THINK OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE WARRIORS HAD SHOT BLOCKERS!!!!!!

LULZ!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I always love it when your team just gives no effort at all whatsoever on the defensive end.

What the hell is Kobe doing? Dude came out in the second quarter for a rest...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED REST FOR? You're not doing anything! You're notplaying good defense, not driving into the lane, just chillling on the outside jacking up jumpshots that keep coming up short. Put some damn arc on the ball!

wow...this is horrible for us..

some of u laker fans look stupid now for talkin all that mess in the first few pages

Back
Top Bottom