0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

This game isn't really out of reach yet...an 11 or 12 point swing puts it right in hand...but it doesn't look promising

Lakers getting their overrated @+*!* handed to them like i predicted. I wouldn't be surprised if these bums lost by 40 tonight to be honest. Kobe for mvp my *++, his overrated *++ is getting shut down. Lakers don't want it with the Warriors in a playoff series.

Ok, we'll take you without Pau, Bynum, and Ariza and you guys can play without Monta, Jackson, and somebody else.
indifferent.gif

Get aggressive Kobe. Start going to rim looking to draw some contact and make things happen.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Get aggressive Kobe. Start going to rim looking to draw some contact and make things happen.

He's not listening, he seems intent on taking jumper after jumper even when he has a smaller player in Baron on him
indifferent.gif

Man we got to put this team away so we can rest our starters for tomorrow. Also the Lakers have missed a lot of easy shots that they will not usually miss.

20 point leads can vanish very very quickly....smart shots and good D will make that happen....got one part down...now to the other

We've gotten like 7 stops this quarter already but haven't converted on the other end at all, we could be down 12 or so.
smh.gif
STOP SHOOTING JUMPERS!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

He's not listening, he seems intent on taking jumper after jumper even when he has a smaller player in Baron on him
indifferent.gif

Baron is faster and stronger then Kobe. What do you want him to do?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by knightngale

how are you guys counting out the lakers already ????

shows how much FAITH you have in your team

lakers dont have the defnese to make comebacks
Luke Walton is the worst player in the NBA

his lack of game is really magnified against these type of teams
worst player ??? I thought it was kwame
grin.gif

it might be magnified, however I have faith in him and the rest of the team coming through !
pimp.gif

just like they did against the mavs...LET'S GO LAKERS !!!!

Kwame at least tried and played some defense. Luke is horrible and shows no effort as well.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

well he did post up twice, by my count. but he should be attacking a lotmore

I wish Phil would take timeouts when opposing teams go on runs. The lakers go on a little run and Nelson doesnt hesitate to call a TO.

I dont get why the warriors continue to jack up 3's when they have had their way inside. Lakers playing like garbage tonight. Warriors should be up by 30something but continue to shoot themselves in the foot......

grin.gif

it might be magnified, however I have faith in him and the rest of the team coming through !
pimp.gif

Kwame at least tried and played some defense. Luke is horrible and shows no effort as well.

Your Luke hate is quite unbearable....he's nowhere near the worst player in the league....it's ignorant to even suggest it.

this is why the Warriors won't reach that next level. they are up by 18+ points and they're STILL taking 3pters. the hell are they thinking?

$$%! here we go. This is what I was afraid of. C'MON WARRIORS!! WE CANNOT BLOW THIS GAME.

grin.gif

pimp.gif

I bet you weren't saying that when Kwame was in his so-called "slup" before he left.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom