🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Lmao this is gonna sound weird as hell but I think J. Lo would've made 'Get It Together' sexy...it's right in her lane of music

Jorja did just fine though

Her sound is too mainstream, it would have turned out bland. Jorja brought a nice vibe to Get It Together.

Still have yet to meet an actual Jamaican person who's mad at Dance Hall Drake.

I obviously don't and I have one relative that does and she's in Toronto which is just ironic as can be. Even the people who don't listen to rap big up Drake for incorporating the culture into his music.

These people also don't know what Canada is like. I used to spend every summer in Canada as a kid, Canada has more Jamaican influence than anywhere in America.

Last edited:
is that Batman line from the UK dude so bad that it is actually genuis :lol:

Like i let his verse play to the end just to hear that line quite a few more times that i expected i would.

Last edited:

Like i let his verse play to the end just to hear that line quite a few more times that i expected i would.

DUNUNUN NUH NUH

That line is actually underrated. He says "I could've slapped man, but he wanted it further. Like Batman, dunuhun". He could've smacked dude to settle the disagreement, but instead dude was trying to be even more extra so instead he'll deal with them like Batman, (torture, beating the schift out of them) followed by the Batman theme song to rhyme and polish (#pausw)it off

Last edited:
I would fully support any effort to make that happen.

It's to the point where I don't even rap along to the words anymore, I just scream the adlibs :lol:

That man deserved a feature credit.

Back
Top Bottom