🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Thursday, March 16, 2017
DRAKE'S TEAM CALLING AUDIBLES [emoji]128227[/emoji]

Rumor has it that Drake’s forthcoming More Life, due via YMCMB/Republic on 3/18, will be streaming-only for the near term and available on all DSPs, both paid and ad-supported. However, this game plan is subject to change at any time, with Team Drake calling audibles at the line of scrimmage right up until kickoff. Omaha-Omaha-28-36-Blue!

Projections for the set vary wildly, up to 400k SEA (about 600 million streams).

Unlike Views, this release is being touted as a mixtape and will not have the Apple-exclusive window of Drake's blockbuster album. Views earned a gargantuan 3.016 billion+ streams.

This playlist project has been in the offing for some time; Drake dropped three songs he said were intended for More Life, "Fake Love," "Two Birds One Stone" and "Sneakin," in October. Will some or all of these make the final cut? "Fake Love" was streamed 250m times, "Sneakin'" 118m and "Two Birds" 22m.

Drake was the #1 streaming artist in 2016 on Spotify and had the most-streamed song, "One Dance."

Last edited:
Make a collaborative project available everywhere, build up the fan base a bit, restore the faith lost by those who disliked Views, and then make the next solo album another Apple exclusive. I see the play.

Yeah this is a "mixtape" that won't even be for sale (according to the article I post) so not a surprise now if it was an album totally different story.

I just wanna be able to physically have this in the sense where I can purchase this and not have to 'stream' it everytime I want to hear it

I'm behind the times on this streaming stuff *shrug*

I just wanna be able to physically have this in the sense where I can purchase this and not have to 'stream' it everytime I want to hear it

Same, but I was also getting tired of him dropping "mixtapes" and charging us. He did mention that in his interview with Semtex.

Thanks but I don't have an iPhone. I think it's different for Droid users. When I click For you, it's just a generic screen advertising the 3 month trial ,even though I already have it.

Edit: an option to manage membership finally appeared even though it wasn't there before. Turned that mess off with the quickness.

Last edited:
Interested to see the features. Outside of the English Grime dudes

Hoping for Tiller, Weeknd appearances 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom