🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

"How much time is this ***** spending on the intro? Lately I've been feeling like Guy Pearce in Memento"
"I just set the bar and ****** fall under it like a limbo. The family's all that matters, I'm just out here with my kinfolk."
Been waiting for bars like that for a while. :smh:

Tuscan leather was awesome.

I'm probably in the minority but I can't stand and never like started from the bottom.
It started the "loud, screaming Drake" which I never liked.

The song did very very well and imo helped him get a little bigger so I respect it but it's a instant skip fornme

Started From The Bottom is ok at best

"I just set the bar and ****** fall under it like a limbo. The family's all that matters, I'm just out here with my kinfolk."
Been waiting for bars like that for a while.
mean.gif
2 Birds 1 Stone,

4PM,

30 for 30

None of these did this for you?

I wish Drizzy still dropped loosies from time to time (I think 4pm in Calabasas was da last one we got). You can make a cd full of his loosies & it'd be a classic tape.

Last edited:
Nothing a all

More like neyo and the dream been behind Rihanna's music for years.

And let's not act like work isn't trash

Last edited:
Nothing a all

More like neyo and the dream been behind Rihanna's music for years.

And let's not act like work isn't trash

FOH.

Work is a great song. I won't tolerate slander on that song man. Nope. Not one bit.

Still got a dent in my croch area.... from all the duty wining 'pon me, last spring to "work".....

Women used to go crazy when that came on. Drunk in love type of dance song as far as effect.

Last edited:
Yeah work is a classic. Started a Jamaican wave in urban music lol. Or brought it back

Last edited:
I liked ANTI but for someone reason hated work

But yea there's always those songs that gave us great memories :lol:

Yeah work is a classic. Started a Jamaican wave in urban music lol. Or brought it back

Tory Lanez wouldn't be nearly as successful if Drake didn't open up that lane for him to bite (as he always does).

He woulda still been making faux Future/Drake/Tiller records....that didn't get the traction :lol:.

That ***** so unoriginal man. Jacks everybody

Tory definitely is a biter, but it doesn't bother me that much. Everyone to a degree bites. Probably not to the extent of Tory, but still.

IMO if the records are good than it matters little. His records are good. Say it, Luv, Chixtape 4, Litty with meek turns clubs upside down, like no one is thinking "Biter" when his tape or music is playing.

They said SFG was biting 808s and Heartbreak but it didn't matter none because SFG was that good.

Tory definitely is a biter, but it doesn't bother me that much. Everyone to a degree bites. Probably not to the extent of Tory, but still.

IMO if the records are good than it matters little. His records are good. Say it, Luv, Chixtape 4, Litty with meek turns clubs upside down, like no one is thinking "Biter" when his tape or music is playing.

They said SFG was biting 808s and Heartbreak but it didn't matter none because SFG was that good.

This is very true. I can't deny it.

Tory Lanez just rubs me the wrong way. Idk why :lol:.

Only so many of these Canadians ***** I can take. They ain't ordinary bruh

Tory Lanez wouldn't be nearly as successful if Drake didn't open up that lane for him to bite (as he always does).

That ***** so unoriginal man. Jacks everybody

I heard some track that was the 30 day trial version of "Look what you've done" down to the phone call from family at the end. That's when I knew this guy had nothing to bring to the table.

His Controlla remix was tough though.

I heard some track that was the 30 day trial version of "Look what you've done" down to the phone call from family at the end. That's when I knew this guy had nothing to bring to the table.

His Controlla remix was tough though.
Lmao that record was on his album and it for sure was a Look what you've done rip" hahahahaha that's funny

lol Tory the only reason litty is a good song though. Meek just ain't built to be listened to by himself.

I remember listening to dude last album and thinking the whole time these songs with features would be better without meek on them.

Rico
Jump out the fact
The song with The Weeknd
Now litty

Dude really knows how to ruin a song.

Back
Top Bottom