🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

lol y'all already know the whole hive gon be in here tmmrw salty when more life drop

We ain't seen nothing yet, Jay z side peice in here tryna give us a preview :lol: or reminder I should say lmao

Dudes in here tryna clown but up in here having panic and heart attacks waiting for an album to drop :lol:

Last edited:
I miss Will, dude used to be entertaining and put effort into his slander.

These new trolls just be spitting weak ****, we deserve better :smh:

Homie will bring the cannons out when it drops. Have faith. My dude's Drake slander is a toss up with Peep's Wayne slander, and the both of them are only bested by Naughty's Hov slander. :lol:

I miss Will, dude used to be entertaining and put effort into his slander.

These new trolls just be spitting weak ****, we deserve better :smh:

I'm just saying you can do better

Fam called me a new troll, ha. I don't even troll this thread I just mostly come and state facts.

Last edited:
Homie will bring the cannons out when it drops. Have faith. My dude's Drake slander is a toss up with Peep's Wayne slander, and the both of them are only bested by Naughty's Hov slander. :lol:

*ghost of naughtyhare* 'jay a snake' :lol:
*ghost of peep* 'W_y_e' or however he styles it :lol:
*ghost of will* 'ovo yoga pants' :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay a Snake vol. 1 - 5 were NT gold, man. We didn't realize what we had with those until homie got sniped. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

For sure going to be a ZOO in here tomorrow and days/weeks to come [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom