🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I made a quick little video to '9', wish we would've gotten a few more videos for Views

It's Super Future Hendrix time now....Drake needs to sit it out and let the Wizard get his shine on. Preferably until the fall.

Fall Drake is the best Drake. This is a known fact.

Also, that grime **** is phony :lol:.

Man dem, man dem etc. I got a few cousins in the U.K. that tried to put me on years ago. Never felt it. Never will.

My man Sully from Top boy be snapping though :pimp:. And there's this other project Euro street ***** that don't sound too bad. Forgot his name.

Last edited:
Assuming we get 15 Drake joints on More Life, he's really about to dominate the charts for real

Lmao future releasing 1928493 albums at once as a desperate attempt to make all the money he can before he's out of the limelight :rofl:

ROCKO WANT DAT CHECK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also nice to see views CLASSIC lines sticking...even your boy hendrix quoting the goat :pimp:

"If they don't have a story these days....."

I think it's real. Not like he got whipped in a fist fight or something. Son probably drunk and high and likes the song...
The incident was almost 2 years ago ,I don't expect him to go sit in the car when he hears a drake joint in the club.

Yeah you're right, still just seems funny considering how heated it got. Two years really isn't that long either. I don't expect Meek to be depressed but I also don't expect him to be enjoying the man's music, at least not in public 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom