🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I can't stand stuff like that either. Like 'real fans' are on some higher tier and get backstage passes to do a meet and greet and get autographed copies of more life 2 weeks before release. Like it's a privileged fraternity to have men riding with an artist since a certain time. Whoever made that acting like they was checking for dude since degrassi.

One dance is one of my favorite drake songs. I also loved controlla, the version with drake and popcaan.

Baby, I like your style :smokin

Last edited:
I can't stand stuff like that either. Like 'real fans' are on some higher tier and get backstage passes to do a meet and greet and get autographed copies of more life 2 weeks before release. Like it's a privileged fraternity to have men riding with an artist since a certain time. Whoever made that acting like they was checking for dude since degrassi.
I member when Jimmy got shot...

Beating on a dead horse here but man we got robbed not getting the Popcaan version of Controlla

To add to that...the CDQ popped up on Please Forgive Me

Hopefully it gets added on to More Life to give the song...more life

and that song with giggs, i mean, despite that whole controversy with X, the song is actually pretty good.

Son need to do giggs how he did popcaan. Let that ***** verse be in the music video or something :lol: dude is buns

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that one

Lol it's just funny that this is really happening. Can't wait to see how folks digest the English rap scene

Song is cool, I dig it. Hell, I'll even let the song play out 
laugh.gif
 Giggs and all his grime glory

Skepta said it best, if you're reasoning for disliking grime or any other music is "I can't get past the accent", you're lost and far behind.

Or you can just not like it. If something is hot, it's hot. A hot song or album is liked everywhere. If grime music was so fire, wouldn't one song have crossed over by now?

Last edited:
Skepta said it best, if you're reasoning for disliking grime or any other music is "I can't get past the accent", you're lost and far behind.

That's not my reason though, most of what I heard just doesn't sound good. But like you said I'm drunk so what do I know?

Ten songs? Yeah nah...... You can't make people wait this long and deliver ten songs. Not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom