🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Last edited:
:lol:

Shoeking was saying that they were talking about this a few days back on KTT, so things might've truly spiraled from there.

I only even remembered that picture existed because of him cosigning Monster in it, so the randomness of this all is hilarious.

Nah man. You get the credit. The BX thread started popping like an hour after your find...and it took off from there.

:smh:

Drake thread is the only one on nt with this much drama wtf
laugh.gif
It's crazy how personal some of these people take it 
sick.gif

i listen to everything so i'm out of this 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man I didn't think it got much worse than future....then I heard 21 savage :x :x :x :x :x

I'm convinced ppl are trying to find the worst artists to listen to, to be different or something...lawd

You're the leader of the Desiigner fan club, you probably shouldn't be posting anything about trying to be different and finding the worst artists to listen to. You've bottomed out already

Theres like 3-4 rappers that are new that I have nooo idea how to distinguish them. I dont wanna sound like that person but I'm not rocking with this newer generation. Yachty, Savage, Lil Uzi, Kodak etc.

My cut-off is Cole, K Dot, Drake etc.

I haven't heard a song from any of those dudes. In 2016 you can wall yourself off from mostly everything

Really wish dudes will stop grouping Kodak Black....with Yachty and Uzi.

2 TOTALLY different levels and lands of raps. ****** just see young rappers and run away :lol:

Boys really just like to lump everything together. Kodak, Denzel Curry (For their ages, 18 and 21 respectively) actually KNOW how to rap, make songs, are coherent, and can rhyme over any beat.

Denzel is the Souths version of Kendrick Lamar. He switches his cadence/flows kind of similar to K.Dot.

Man off of preference i'm not listening to them, if ya'll like them thats cool. It just ain't for me

Boys really just like to lump everything together. Kodak, Denzel Curry (For their ages, 18 and 21 respectively) actually KNOW how to rap, make songs, are coherent, and can rhyme over any beat.

Denzel is the Souths version of Kendrick Lamar. He switches his cadence/flows kind of similar to K.Dot.

Denzel and Kodak. :pimp:

Future of Florida.

Back
Top Bottom