🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Smh, how? He brought out 6-7 artists that have all done Summer Jam once or twice in the last three years. He played himself by posting with a man that's been calling him a B, a P, saying he probably claps his *** for B's and all kinds of ****. That's what women do. Smile and take pics with an enemy to make someone else mad.

Lmaooo boy pouting. Talkin bout "Imma leave then" :rofl: :rofl:

cthagod ain't show up to work this morning :lol:

C Tha God gonna get his lisp on, Birdman handrub style, on Drake's next album

I just remembered how clowns in here turned into popcaan fans when ppl thought drake and him was beefed up cuz he took him off controlla.

"I like popcaan verse better"
"Drake stole it from him"
" he did him dirty"
"Popcaan so talented"
"Popcaan needs to....."

:rofl:

Once everybody realized there was no beef everybody got quiet never spoke his name again :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Thoughts on who he brings out for some of his LA shows? Ye again, Game (being that they're all neighbors and cool), assuming no K DOT etc.....

look at these BAN

These new dudes is soft, I hate the new generation, how you taking pictures with someone you had beef with. These new cats :smh:

Popcaan is the best thing going in Dancehall right now :lol:

Some of you guys are something else

bruh that I got the keys is :x :pimp: :pimp: they coulda left future trash *** off the song tho...***** didn't do or say anything

Jay z shot was real slick...pulled a drake on drake :lol:

Drizzy gon have to come back with a lil sub in a club banger again

bruh that I got the keys is :x :pimp: :pimp: they coulda left future trash *** off the song tho...***** didn't do or say anything

Can you even last a full day without slandering the goat? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

Elaborate on what you mean when you say he pulled a drake on drake.

HOV did it all already, drake is just following his footsteps minus the mc skills

I got the keys seems to have grown on everybody. It was a let down at first cuz Khaled hyped it up crazy....but when you strip away the hype, it's a good song.

Wish Super had a verse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom