🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

844x697.png.5cd2b5b13e03456587ede8d10fe712b5

Most to least played order.

This shook out exactly how I would have expected it to, in particular the bottom half. I used to rewind Grammys a lot and only play Drakes part twice or else it would be higher.

Last edited:
:lol: word. Super trash ruined that song.

U with me? Would def be my top one, with you would be right behind it along with hype

Chill bro, he did not. Future held it down, its actually the best feature on there, the rest of them all suck.

Most to least played order.

This shook out exactly how I would have expected it to, in particular the bottom half. I used to rewind Grammys a lot and only play Drakes part twice or else it would be higher.

That's mine. Grammy's is an abysmal atrocious throwaway that wouldn't have even made WATTBA

PND P3 released last night

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these P3 tracks sound like references that Drake turned down.  "Don't Run" is a prime example

Last edited:
IMO Drake dropped the ball a bit by saying

Got a 'Hennessy' in my hand as opposed to
Got Virginia Black in my hand

I know Hennessy sounds better and is more popular but that could've been good promo
Would have been so corny and obvious

Some of these P3 tracks sound like references that Drake turned down.  "Don't Run" is a prime example
Lol I said the same thing listening to that song. Even the ad libs like yeah in the background sound like a drake song.

Drake know all his writers ain't gon be stars. That's why he bleeding 'em dry.

The best I see PND being is poor man's Dream as far as stardom.

Drake know all his writers ain't gon be stars. That's why he bleeding 'em dry.

The best I see PND being is poor man's Dream as far as stardom.

Naw, I don't buy that. How many people are stars off the jump? It's only a handful

You have to work to get to that point. It's called a career/ body of work.

If a song you made actually makes a Drake album that's a big deal. People record so many songs but how many of them are album worthy?

So if Drake is taking your best work , what are you left with?

If PND got off Preach or Madonna(no way Drake did Madonna) as singles last Summer and kept Wednesday interlude , he coulda had so much momentum going into a release last year. But it Drake like chill we got IYTT and Views right after what do you do?

Last edited:
Who ******* cares? Lil Yachty is a "star" right now.

People are going to remember the music when it's all said and done. "Stars" can dim in 15 minutes. 

If PND got off Preach or Madonna(no way Drake did Madonna) as singles last Summer and kept Wednesday interlude , he coulda had so much momentum going into a release last year.

Drake could've let PND release IYTITL and it still wouldn't make much noise. PND should be at every radio station trying to promote Not Nice, the quiet mysterious act isn't cutting it.

Drake could've let PND release IYTITL and it still wouldn't make much noise. PND should be at every radio station trying to promote Not Nice, the quiet mysterious act isn't cutting it.
pretty much

he might as well because he hasnt even really fully committed to being that mysterious weeknd dude

weeknd did NO media until this last more mainstream album

Back
Top Bottom