🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

All 20 views song currently in the top 60....Apple ain't playing fair :lol:.

One Dance #1. Wale gotta be sick :lol:.

When you think about it Controllable ... One Dance are just in time for this summer. Call this what ever ... But at the end Drake did it again .... LoL

Still here is crack.. one dance is always amazing... when that track plays in the club... pffffff

You know what...some production errors I found with this release...

- The physical explicit copy has an edited version of 'Feel No Ways'

- On 'Grammys', when Drake says the line 'I pull up in Yachts...' the word 'I' is panned alllll the way to the right...it throws the song off so much

I know these are small things but "audiophiles" probably catch on to these things also...

- On 'Grammys', when Drake says the line 'I pull up in Yachts...' the word 'I' is panned alllll the way to the right...it throws the song off so much

I know these are small things but "audiophiles" probably catch on to these things also...
theres a huge list of differences between physical and digital copies, mostly shorter intros and outros to fit the CD

theres a huge list of differences between physical and digital copies, mostly shorter intros and outros to fit the CD

Yea but small surgical things like that? Vocals panned to one side?, edited version of a song...mishaps not cutbacks

numbers seem super exaggerated

don't believe that one dance cut hit number 1 and hotline bling didn't

I think Adele dropped Hello as the first single soon after Hotline hit Number 2

and stopped Hotline Bling from taking the number one.

that song was everywhere and had alotta weight to it

including the most talked about video

haven't heard anybody talking bout this album at all in person let alone a song hitting so hard it made it to #1

How is this a #1 song and I only heard it when I heard the album? Crazy. Swagger jackers win again. Him n designer back to back with #1s while biting.

Not gonna lie this album has been growing on me. Didn't diss it from the jump. figured he would go this route. so im cool with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom