🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Finally got a real good listen to Views, and whoever mentioned this was Take Care with all the good qualities stripped away were dead on. Very underwhelming. Even the songs that are standouts really aren't that good.

Weston Road Flows
Faithful
Still Here
Grammys
Summer's Interlude
Views

Those to me are what the standouts are to some extent. "Views" is probably the best track on there, and the closest to that that 5am In Toronto style people mention. That is track 19 of 20, meaning you have to wait at length to get to that one. Weston Road Flows is cool, but after all the ":pimp: :wow: :wow: :wow: :smokin :smokin" I saw I was expecting something to blow you out the water. Grammy's is cool, but sounds like a WATTBA track that I wouldn't have listened to more than 3 times. So that pretty much leaves 9, Views, Faithful, and Still Here as the only songs worth coming back to. I do wish Summer's Interlude longer though. Based on the amount of writers and producers that went into this album, this didn't hit at all, and easily the worst album Drake has dropped. Makes me appreciate Take Care and IYRTITL even more. This album compared to Take Care is similar to God Forgives I Don't vs Deeper Than Rap, where Ross tried to go back to that lavish luxurious production, but the soul and spirit wasn't there much. But unlike Views, GFID still had a good amount of songs you could bump. The other 14-15 tracks of Views is nothing but Rihanna riddums, off brand Take Care tracks, and just the most boring, empty, safe records around. Truly is rap's :smile:rolleyes) Taylor Swift, cause based on streams and sales, it's being eaten up.

Also have to mention the intro is the worst Drake lead-off track ever. I thought Ferg lead off with a terrible intro, but his may have been even worse.

Last edited:
Finally got a real good listen to Views, and whoever mentioned this was Take Care with all the good qualities stripped away were dead on. Very underwhelming. Even the songs that are standouts really aren't that good.

Weston Road Flows
Faithful
Still Here
Grammys
Summer's Interlude
Views

Those to me are what the standouts are to some extent. "Views" is probably the best track on there, and the closest to that that 5am In Toronto style people mention. That is track 19 of 20, meaning you have to wait at length to get to that one. Weston Road Flows is cool, but after all the ":pimp: :wow: :wow: :wow: :smokin :smokin" I saw I was expecting something to blow you out the water. Grammy's is cool, but sounds like a WATTBA track that I wouldn't have listened to more than 3 times. So that pretty much leaves 9, Views, Faithful, and Still Here as the only songs worth coming back to. I do wish Summer's Interlude longer though. Based on the amount of writers and producers that went into this album, this didn't hit at all, and easily the worst album Drake has dropped. Makes me appreciate Take Care and IYRTITL even more. This album compared to Take Care is similar to God Forgives I Don't vs Deeper Than Rap, where Ross tried to go back to that lavish luxurious production, but the soul and spirit wasn't there much. But unlike Views, GFID still had a good amount of songs you could bump. The other 14-15 tracks of Views is nothing but Rihanna riddums, off brand Take Care tracks, and just the most boring, empty, safe records around. Truly is rap's :smile:rolleyes) Taylor Swift, cause based on streams and sales, it's being eaten up.
Don't be disrespecting Ross like that. Amsterdam, mm4, 10 Jesus piece is better than this whole album

Keep it simple white tee new sneakers
Dope boy style, 10 Jesus Pieces :pimp:.

I was thinking about MM3 disregard for anyone who saw it. That Neyo feature sucks though.

Last edited:
Drake's team has done a phenomenal job extinguishing the tracks from YouTube. Sheesh.

I'll be OK if I never hear this album again, but I did like hype and grammy.
Guess I gotta wait for it to hit tidal.

Always dope, surprised he got 1 hr

First interview was epic with the Thriller jacket. :lol:

One Dance hit #1 on Billboard, his first ever (not counting features).

The boy finally did it :pimp:

Last edited:
.@Drake has 20 songs on this week's Hot 100, breaking @Justinbieber's record of 17.

.@Drake charts 20 songs simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 this week -- a new all-time record.

Men w/ the most Hot 100 hits: @LilTunechi 130 | @Drake 123 | @ElvisPresley 108 | James Brown 91 | @S_C_ 83 | @chrisbrown 78 | @kanyewest 75.

Don't be disrespecting Ross like that. Amsterdam, mm4, 10 Jesus piece is better than this whole album

No doubt, but just from the aspect that GFID is at the very bottom of Ross' catalog just like Views is. It's been years since I've listened to Trilla, so I can't really say if that was better or worse than GFID.

No doubt, but just from the aspect that GFID is at the very bottom of Ross' catalog just like Views is. It's been years since I've listened to Trilla, so I can't really say if that was better or worse than GFID.

I revisited it not too long ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I think what made it sound [emoji]128078[/emoji] was it dropped after Teflon don then rich forever. If rich forever was the tape we expected greatness for the album. I would rank it above Trilla tho.

Back
Top Bottom