🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake is not dropping 3 mixtapes. That's not going to happen.

But what is going to happen, is very soon Drake is going to drop a care package with like 4 songs, a few of which are produced by MetroBoomin or something.

They're going to be bangers, and he'll be really rapping / flexing aka nothing that was on views. After that Zane Lowe interview and after the mixed reviews views got for the amount of singing that's on it, IMO this is a guarantee that's going to happen in the coming month(s), by the time the tour starts for sure.

So they're saying Drake sold 855 first week. I'm having a hard time believing he sold that many albums on strictly iTunes especially with all the streaming Apple does now.

And no, this is not his last Cash Money album.
Tbh this whole selling records **** since they started to include streams makes no sense to me anymore

I personally dont believe he sold 855 off of iTunes purchases either but I have no evidence to support it

Like they just announced that ANTI went 2x plat the other day...HOW?? Just feel like mogs just making numbers up.

Im just gonna go ahead and say Kanye will go 3x diamond by this monday off TLOP. Just bc 
laugh.gif

PS

I think you were asking for the Cudi review earlier 

He said he got bangers for the summer so I'm just waiting see what's good
Oh it's coming. Drake has this obsession with having those summer bangers and being the guy with the hot records in the clubs.

He also knows where the real bread and butter for him is, hence why Views sounds like Views and not "If you're reading this" and "What a time." 

drake always said he wanted to drop a project of all singing but by the time he did he's not even the best one doing it the way he does

Bryson and dvsn have better albums

drake always said he wanted to drop a project of all singing but by the time he did he's not even the best one doing it the way he does

Bryson and dvsn have better albums

Why compare singers to a rapper/singer? Makes no sense.

$4 out the door :lol: :smokin

Edit:

Collection pic, guess I'm just missing SFG EP

Last edited by a moderator:
Why compare singers to a rapper/singer? Makes no sense.

I'm more amazed you read my comment and still asked that

when drake first came on the scene his singing was appreciated because the content was fresh and was more relatable to what guys went thru and thought

now his singing is not relatable for actual men at all anymore, it's purely for women and soft men

and my main point is drake is no longer the best at his technique

many people have taken his so called technique and do it better now...based off this last album anyway

and Bryson's album tore the streets up this last winter

if you haven't bagged a chick to that album you never really listened to it or played it in he first place

why you say that?

It was just boring to me, I caught the hype after Don't so had had the album on replay for a few days and just couldn't feel it. Out of all the Tory lanez/Bryson tiller type R&B, TY dollar $ign had the best album to me

Last edited:
Bryson held ya boy down late 2015, early 2016. Had your boy doing Wilt numbers anytime "exchange" came on :pimp:. His album was cool. And appreciated.

One dance #1 yet? I'm really feeling that joint

Ty$ really be on his music **** though with live instrumentation and **** I wouldn't put him with those other dudes

So they're saying Drake sold 855 first week. I'm having a hard time believing he sold that many albums on strictly iTunes especially with all the streaming Apple does now.

And no, this is not his last Cash Money album.

Tbh this whole selling records **** since they started to include streams makes no sense to me anymore

I personally dont believe he sold 855 off of iTunes purchases either but I have no evidence to support it

Like they just announced that ANTI went 2x plat the other day...HOW?? Just feel like mogs just making numbers up.

Im just gonna go ahead and say Kanye will go 3x diamond by this monday off TLOP. Just bc :lol:

PS

I think you were asking for the Cudi review earlier 

Didn't ANTI go Samsung platinum and not actual platinum :lol:?

I'm going to the bryson tiller concert and only heard the exchange song. I don't really care for that kinda music but my lady wanted to go so I just copped em like f it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom