🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

U With Me

Weston Road Flows

Views

Fire & Desire.

These are the only tracks that I can say that I actually "like" on the album.

Hype

Controlla

One Dance

Grammys

Child's Play

Are all just "ok".  He could of done a lot better on these.  Rihanna saved "Too Good" from being complete garbage.  Drake's verse isn't even needed on "Grammys".  That's basically Future's song now 
laugh.gif

He has 3 singles for this album (so far:  One Dance, Hotline Bling, and Pop Style), and he's barley rapping on any of them.

Like others have stated:  If simpy "I'm in love with you, but at the same time I'm not, beacuse I'm too "poppin" to be tied down right now" Drake is what you're a fan of, you'll love Views.

Last edited:
Dudes really buying CDs without hearing them first? I'm done doing that. I download everything first. If I like it, I'll buy the physical.

This. Looking to pick this and DVSN up soon.

He has 3 singles for this album (so far:  One Dance, Hotline Bling, and Pop Style), and he's barley rapping on any of them.

He barely rapped on "Pop Style"? Are you sure you're thinking of the right song? The bars were weak as hell for the most part, but he damn near did nothing BUT rap on it :lol:

The other two aren't even rap songs so I don't see why someone would've expected much of that on those.

He rapped for like 1 minute on "Pop Style"

The rest of the song is him singing that "ABC" "123" *** hook.  "I....... dont.......trust........no......*******.....body"  Like cmon man.  You're better than this.

Only current people's stuff I'd buy without hearing a single track are Krit, Game, Scarface, GFK, and Pusha T, and various under the radar dudes based on production credits. Otherwise, I preview on Amazon and go from there

You'll buy a Game album without listening to it?

Who wants to bet drake bout to pull a future? Like he did after honest when his fan base was disappointed. Dude bout to drop like 3 mixtape in the next year later, putting them writers to work.

Who wants to bet drake bout to pull a future? Like he did after honest when his fan base was disappointed. Dude bout to drop like 3 mixtape in the next year later, putting them writers to work.

Will you give him props if them ***** are hot

But yeah he's about to swagger jack futures whole thing, I see it coming. He wants the 3 peat memes.

Im back home in Toronto for the week. I can tell you no one messing with the album here.

Everybody has love for drake for doing it for t. But the album is getting no love.

You sure about that? Which side of Toronto you at cause here in Scarborough I'd say you wrong about that

So they're saying Drake sold 855 first week. I'm having a hard time believing he sold that many albums on strictly iTunes especially with all the streaming Apple does now.

And no, this is not his last Cash Money album.

There might to be some trouble brewing between Drake and Boi-1da. He tweeted "that's how you feel" at Drake last night but deleted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom