🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I still haven't heard views but everyone I've spoke to said it's kinda Wack....i dont even know what the single is off the Album...

Last edited:

His next project should be an entire tape of 5AM In Toronto-esque tracks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man if drake does an entire album gun blazing like this the entire time
pimp.gif

That's really all I want.

I think it's coming. The criticism he's receiving from Views, he knows his fans are about tired of the simp tracks. Views was a cash grab imo. Girls love it, causal fans love it but Drake stans doing really **** with it.
Wasn't he always making simp tracks though (So Far Gone)? And aren't his simp tracks what generally people eat up/love because a lot of people seem to relate. 

I'm not going to lie, I like his simp tracks, but he has to do something new. I'm not sure the general public is tired of it though? People are still quoting all those tracks.

I don't think he'll ever do a full on rap album though. 

I liked this album. I'm surprised people hate it. I think it's because people expected too much/think too highly of Drake as some musician. 

This is beautiful. 301216baller 301216baller U called it b. This ***** fell off a cliff. Hearing how the fans are disappointed and the stans are making up reasons why it's not good is wonderful. He bout to send them late night hey stranger text to QM and all his other old writers.

This is how I felt when Young Money (specifically Wa_n_) as a whole started going into shambles.

Last edited:
Budden summed up everything I've been feeling about Drake in the past year.

There's absolutely no reason why we waited 3 years for this album only for it to sound the way it does. People keep saying what did we expect and he's always been on the same ****, this is true. But are you picking any of these songs over his past hits? Are you taking Redemption over Shot For Me? Hype over Worst Behavior? Views over Tuscan Leather? I've been a fan since CS and I never did mind the melodies and singing or the subject matter about women, but as long as it was GOOD. Views isn't good. Views isn't something that should come from somebody who transcended himself to be the biggest thing in rap music in the past year. There's A LOT of forgettable joints on here and he's better than this, man.

coles albums are in order of greatness

that song with missy is one of my favorite songs tho

Last edited:
2014 Fhd is one of my favorite recent albums. Friday night lights is a classic idc what anyone says . But born sinner was good at best.

Last edited:
Budden summed up everything I've been feeling about Drake in the past year.

There's absolutely no reason why we waited 3 years for this album only for it to sound the way it does. People keep saying what did we expect and he's always been on the same ****, this is true. But are you picking any of these songs over his past hits? Are you taking Redemption over Shot For Me? Hype over Worst Behavior? Views over Tuscan Leather? I've been a fan since CS and I never did mind the melodies and singing or the subject matter about women, but as long as it was GOOD. Views isn't good. Views isn't something that should come from somebody who transcended himself to be the biggest thing in rap music in the past year. There's A LOT of forgettable joints on here and he's better than this, man.
Or maybe some of you are finally waking up

jay stole los style on that tho

Meanwhile I'm just chopping off doors
Put the front on the back cause I'm back and forth
Put the front on the back of the 'bach like a boss
So I fronting on ****** when I'm backing off
Uh, what up Cole, It's your time
Let these ****** know
Adjust ya Roley's on these mutha******* ****
Whenever you ready, go!

:smh:

Last edited:
Did Controlla get released as a single cause it's better Than One Dance.

If theres gonna be a rap song single, it should be Still Here

Mogs still pressing the snooze button on HOVs Mr Nice Watch verse 

And I dont eem remotely like or respect JAY

But man he went IN on that verse

MR. nice watch showed the difference in skill level between j Cole and Jay-z

Between that, and then having Dre 3000 come thru and rip Party to the point where I was disgusted with the J. Cole version, had me looking at that dude funny for awhile. Forest Hills was dope tho, great music, regardless of the fact that he can't really **** with the legends lyrically. Born Sinner had like 5 decent cuts but otherwise forgettable IMO.

Back
Top Bottom