🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Just noticed the title change 
laugh.gif
 "Out at some point" 

Champagne with the two grammys so far. Thinking he ends up w/ 3.

Kind of wild that a song in which he 'wrote' by himself got him a #2 record w/like 3 grammys lol

Last edited:
I actually liked Hotline Bling but that's ******ed giving that the best rap song award. :lol:

You Drake boys don't even call that **** rap.

Chance The industry plant might win RAOTY. They bout to do Drizzy how they Justin Timberlake a few years ago ight

Last edited:
Coloring Book is a weed plate to me but that guy has the juice so I expected him to win stuff.

Grammys only seem to "matter" to people when it's an artist they like that wins

Lol right, when Macklemore, Taylor swift etc win it's "Grammys never mattered anyway" "Grammys don't care about black ppl"

When Kendrick won those 6 Grammys

" :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Grammys finally got it right" "he deserved it" "this is where hard work gets you" ****

if you gon cry, be consistent with the crying..we know Grammys ain't fair. Nobody cares. Don't watch it then

That joint is terrible but OK.

This reminds me of when Runaway Love won a grammy. Horrible product but "The message"

This Christian Rap nonsense was bound to win.

The field is a bigger issue IMO. The fact that Coloring Book even had a chance is a problem. Its terrible. But out of that nomination only Views had a chance to beat it out, and you can't give Views a Grammy when its arguably his worst album (IMO Thank Me Later is).  That Kanye album even being nominated is a bigger issue. It's seriously that bad.

But yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom