🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Sean's album is zzz 
nerd.gif

Havent had a chance to check it out, reviews seem to be decent.
I personally think it's just 'not bad.' Like it wasn't a bad listen, but i'm not yearning to listen to any of the records off the album again,except for the singles. The interwebz is loving it though.

Drake now has a Tredecuple platinum record

The RIAA have announced that the song has surpassed 780,000 in streams/sales on January 26th, which makes it tredecuple (13) Platinum with the different certifications for Latin music.

Last edited:
as much of a drake fan that i am, its wack to see that there is no loyalty in rap.... meek mill signed to a guy that is buddy buddying with the guy that destroyed his career and his ex girl is on the guys label and hanging out with him now...........

always remain humble, even i had to learn that.

Last edited:
as much of a drake fan that i am, its wack to see that there is no loyalty in rap.... meek mill signed to a guy that is buddy buddying with the guy that destroyed his career and his ex girl is on the guys label and hanging out with him now...........

always remain humble, even i had to learn that.

Meek should of seen this coming. Did he really think Ross was gonna go to battle with him?

Drake and Ross have made classics and Meek was selfish enough to ruin that relationship. Meek is dealing with the consequences but twitter fingers brought it on himself.

lol Ross callin up drake begging for the stimulus package [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom