🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Can't listen to Uzi can any of y'all really spit any of his verses w/o googling
It do not matter..
Turnt to a savage, pocket got fatter, she call me daddy

2d1d3e_a731b2f01b834a738ec21cd7f37f7339~mv2.gif

Smoking that gas, gone off that xanny, she on the powder

tumblr_o5k2injuH21u8jgn4o1_400.gif

Nowadays I am on, my haters got sadder
Money got longer, speaker got louder, car got faster!

search_results.gif

Anyone hear that new snippet **** sounding fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Link:

Last edited:
Meek rolling over in his rollie

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll be damned :lol:

He's overseas right? I'm guessing they're either about to pop out at his next show or lay something down for More Life.

Dope to see them patch things up.

b61ee688_16229293_731423443700546_3725507881554935808_n.jpeg

until your accountant points out that your entitled to millions of dollars that birdman ****** you out of and you're in court trying to get it back. 

but hey...who cares about getting millions stolen when you're famous right?

Last edited:
I wanna say artists see more show money than anything, the actual music profits are low to none..touring and merch is their bread and butter as far as music

Not to mention outside endorsements, in Drake's case NBA, JB, etc

I wanna say artists see more show money than anything, the actual music profits are low to none..touring and merch is their bread and butter as far as music

you think birdman is only making money off of their album/single sales? 

He's in their pockets before they even sniff anything :lol: Drake probably gets the most out of the 3 though

Nah i'm sure birdman got his hands on that but not as much of a percentage. the recording contract is mainly for profits off of music

Hell, Birdman is still getting royalties off of Juvenile/Hot Boyz etc

Best believe if Juve or any of them cats are doing shows (at your local club/venue) thats all pocketed by them

Theres so much money that has to be split when you get involved with music profits...its not lucrative at all

Music is basically the bridge artists need to stay relevant enough to sell arenas/shows/merch and hopefully get endorsements

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll be damned :lol:

He's overseas right? I'm guessing they're either about to pop out at his next show or lay something down for More Life.

Dope to see them patch things up.

b61ee688_16229293_731423443700546_3725507881554935808_n.jpeg

Pic was taken weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. Why they're just now posting it? Idk :lol: but this was in Miami I think

kind of crazy to see considering how bad nicki and drake's relationship had gotten

Last edited:
Drake don't give a damn about profits from record sales, tha fool bought a company for 50 million 2 years ago and just sold 33% of it for 200 million.

Back
Top Bottom