🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The complaints about the accent got me confused. Not everyone can be Dave where they just skate over with a smooth flow.

Dude is British just accept it.

I went and looked up that xxxtentacion kid. That's the same flow. People are angry as hell too

it's a triplet flow. you can go find 1000 lil uzi, rich the kid, dex, etc. songs that use the same exact flow. hell if the beat wasn't so hard on look at me i would have turned it off early because as soon as he started rapping i said to myself, "jesus christ...how many people are using this flow right now". 

they're saying drake reached out to the kid recently tho like dude said earlier...that's probably his source of inspiration. 

Man at this point it don't matter what drake do ****** gon be mad, only thing that will geniunely bring the haters joy is to see the man lose. That's it. Until then everything he do gon be despicable to them.

it's a triplet flow. you can go find 1000 lil uzi, rich the kid, dex, etc. songs that use the same exact flow. hell if the beat wasn't so hard on look at me i would have turned it off early because as soon as he started rapping i said to myself, "jesus christ...how many people are using this flow right now". 

they're saying drake reached out to the kid recently tho like dude said earlier...that's probably his source of inspiration. 
I wasn't about to listen to it once I got 30 seconds in. It legit sounds just like you said.

That preview sounds dope. And xxx took the flow from every other rapper out using it, so can't say Drake took his flow. Both songs have the same vibe though.

Y'all keep mentioning how many people using the flow right now, y'all realize Look at Me is over a year old right? 
laugh.gif

Every rapper wasn't using it then. Key!, Sonny Digital, Reese, etc was doing it and then other _'s in the underground followed. _'s didn't even really know who Uzi was when that song dropped originally.

Last edited:
I said OVER a year ago bro, early Fall 2015 ****.

The song was uploaded like right before Luv is Rage dropped (let alone Money Longer which came like 7 months later) then they took it down and got Elevator to premiere it NYE 15'.

Last edited:
A LOT of people did like almost immediately
laugh.gif
. Thing is, it was really just some **** in the underground scene so unless you follow those types of artist you prolly wouldn't have even heard about it. Early on, _'s didn't really see Uzi blowing the **** up like that either. So many people biting Key! now it would just look dumb tryna call everybody out but he has before. Its kinda weird but a big portion of his fans are other rappers. 
laugh.gif

Go on twitter and search "Key! Uzi flow" or something like that and you'll find plenty of people talking about it going back to when Uzi first started popping.

Last edited:
You referring to the public not knowing who Uzi was or duke not knowing about him before making the song?

Cause I'm sure he referenced him in that Look At Me song.

But yea Uzi took Reese & Key swag and ran all the way with it.

For some reason I just looked up that video where he was stunting for the camera acting like he wanted to fight Reese, all I can say is these lil dudes are weirdos word to Troy Ave :lol:

You referring to the public not knowing who Uzi was or duke not knowing about him before making the song?

Cause I'm sure he referenced him in that Look At Me song.

But yea Uzi took Reese & Key swag and ran all the way with it.

For some reason I just looked up that video where he was stunting for the camera acting like he wanted to fight Reese, all I can say is these lil dudes are weirdos word to Troy Ave
laugh.gif
Yeah that's a Uzi reference at the end but I was more referring to like the "greater population". The underground _'s knew about him immediately because he linked up with Reese soon as he came to the A and Reese was introducing him to everybody, got him on a song w Lil B, etc

I think after Luv is Rage is when _'s outside the "scene" really started paying attention tho cause that's when Atlantic, etc started really doing their work.

Edit: Speaking of that video, that was one of the lamest displays of flexin for social media ever. Some of my _'s was there and they said they really lost respect for bruh after that. Apparently he was 2 feet from Reese and wasn't tryna do ****, so they get separated and its dead. Then out of nowhere they see all his homies with their phones out and now bro got his shirt off running around "acting" like he was tryna fight 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom