🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake and Dave linked up in Amsterdam!! Still hoping Wanna Remix makes More Life but hopefully they hit the studio :pimp:

Drake wildin right now. The Amsterdam shows have been rescheduled. I feel bad for the fans :smh:

He says its for the stage production but I hope he's using time to finish More Life.

Why are the sites saying she was a p0rn star? I'm well versed in that field and I've only seen vids of her dancing around n teasing lol.....:nerd:

Why are the sites saying she was a p0rn star? I'm well versed in that field and I've only seen vids of her dancing around n teasing lol.....:nerd:

I couldn't remember why I knew her name so those headlines adding that to her resume made me do some Googles too :lol:

I'm guessing they just slapped it on there because a couple of them sites do pop up along with her name, even though none of them videos are real videos.

I ain't mad at the boy at all though.

Last edited:
So Drake has a 45 minute interview with John Calipari. I wonder if it coincides with anything :nerd:

Last edited:
New Music: The Game – ‘Drake Flows’

The Game serves up some “Drake Flows” on his latest track.

But the song, which clocks in under two minutes, doesn’t just reference the 6 God. In fact, it features nods to various rappers with Chuck Taylor dropping a few famous names.

“Moët sipper,” he raps. “Hit you with the flow like Biggie / King of this rap ****, out the park like Griffey.” Later he adds: “The Desert Eagle make a ni**a move like Missy / I’m always in the Bentley / How the f**k can you miss me?”

Even outside of this release, the Compton rapper has been giving a lot of other rappers props of late. Yesterday, he posted a Tupac photograph with the caption: “Live through me. #ThugLife.”

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

Game’s Drake reference on “Drake Flows” should come as no surprise. The rappers have a longstanding bond, evidenced by collabos like “100” and “Good Girls Go Bad.”

Listen to “Drake Flows” below.

A lot of gems were dropped in the podcast with Coach Cal.

“At the end of the day, It’s all about the time you’re willing to put in. And, my biggest fear is always when I’m not doing it, there’s someone else that’s doing it. That’s my biggest fear in life. When I’m not doing it. When I take a night off for my personal life. When I choose to decompress or relax… not in the back of my mind, in the front of my mind, my biggest fear is if somebody’s not relaxing right now and they’re going to stumble upon something.”

I don't wanna hear how he needs to take a year off anymore. Its clear this man is on a mission :pimp:

No release date yet but More Life will be released before the Euro tour is over
He plans on getting back into acting after More Life
Will host and produce the NBA awards this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom