🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Get this pseudo gospel/rap outta here :rofl:

They really mad that Drizzy decided not to show up. Grammys just proving how irrelevant they are. Only the real ones know this which is why Yeezy and Frank Ocean murked them.

That joint is terrible but OK.

This reminds me of when Runaway Love won a grammy. Horrible product but "The message"

This Christian Rap nonsense was bound to win.

The field is a bigger issue IMO. The fact that Coloring Book even had a chance is a problem. Its terrible. But out of that nomination only Views had a chance to beat it out, and you can't give Views a Grammy when its arguably his worst album (IMO Thank Me Later is).

But yeah.
I disagree with some of this. Coloring Book was not a "gospel rap album"
laugh.gif
and it's worthy of best rap album for sure. Just thought Views was better but I'm extremely high on views.

Didn't expect Drake to win, he had the worse reviewed album out of the bunch, him and Khaled.

Last edited:
That project is a weed plate. 0 out of however many tracks are on there for me. Hated it. But you saw the hype from day one. I went to Made in America in September and when that dude came out everyone ran the other way to the stage and yet no one knew the words to anything he was saying. Not even the Lil Wayne 2 Chainz one. 

This isnt even about Drake not winning, I knew this project was gonna win from the jump anyone who thought otherwise is silly. Its just funny cause its so bad.

Who y'all think should have won? Drake? I didn't see that happening at all. Now if this was billboard awards.
Looking at the field I would say Views. Khaled can't count and I didnt like any of the other choices. But again anyone who thought Coloring Book wasnt gonna win after all the gas its received is crazy

laugh.gif
At these conspiracy theories

Last edited:
Who y'all think should have won? Drake? I didn't see that happening at all. Now if this was billboard awards.

This is the same awards show that gave MMLP2 a Grammy :lol: Views was definitely Drake's weakest album but it carried the entire music industry last year.

They're salty that Drake was on tour and didn't show up.

Last edited:
Minus the commercial success
laugh.gif
Chance hasn't made a dent in music business other than getting critical acclaim.
Huh? Bruh just won multiple grammys without selling a single song. He absolutely has made a dent in the industry.

The RAOTY for 2016 is literally on soundcloud to listen to free of charge.

Huh? Bruh just won multiple grammys without selling a single song. He absolutely has made a dent in the industry.

The RAOTY for 2016 is literally on soundcloud to listen to free of charge.

If you compare him to Kanye then you gotta talk about commercial success.

Ye had a number one and a double platinum album when he got his first Grammy nominations.

What has Chance done that compares? His Grammy wins aren't anything its in the same category as Macklemore sweeping.

Last edited:
They're saying Hov threw shots... AGAIN :rolleyes

I know you ain't out here talkin numbers, right
I know you not out here talkin summers, right?
I know you ain't around here talkin down
Sayin boss **** when you a runner, right?

New song with Khaled and Beyonce just dropped

I don't quite understand how you get nominated for AOTY with no other rap albums and somehow lose the best rap album award to someone who wasn't nominated for AOTY. Logically, that doesn't make sense. You're saying he had a Top 5 album in any genre but not the best rap album. Weird.

I don't quite understand how you get nominated for AOTY with no other rap albums and somehow lose the best rap album award to someone who wasn't nominated for AOTY. Logically, that doesn't make sense. You're saying he had a Top 5 album in any genre but not the best rap album. Weird.

They don't care for logic or consistency but we off that.

Lmao that ain't no shot. If it is that's wack...drake need to put the heat on his ***

Right :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom