🦅 2024-25 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | 2-1 | Week 4 at TB | Sunday 1pm Eastern

I saw that Belicheat was the game last night.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

we need another big back ..we running Saquan into the ground. Gainwell ain’t it

Shipley isn't a big back but they need to work him into the game plan somehow. Dude is supposed to be a good pass catching back. Why not use him in the scheme to prevent defenses from throwing extra rushers at Hurts

Fangio gotta bring his old *** down to the sidelines. Fk the press box. I need to see some yelling or something

Shipley isn't a big back but they need to work him into the game plan somehow. Dude is supposed to be a good pass catching back. Why not use him in the scheme to prevent defenses from throwing extra rushers at Hurts

The 1 play we used Shipley in the Green Bay, it worked

Would much rather get creative with 2 RBs out there and motion either guy in and out of the backfield, than just having a 3rd WR out there

Also would much rather that than all the damn bubble screens to covey

Fangio washed. Sirianni just a vibes merchant. Kellen Moore looks okay.

Sigh, gonna be another wasted year. Few more games like this and heads gotta roll. I refuse to believe that Davis, Smith, Carter, and Huff are complete busts. It’s all on coaching

Need a coach to tell jalen he don’t have to leave the pocket and go right so much

Dude has a lane up the middle and space, if he didn’t leave the pocket early

Back
Top Bottom