🦅 2024-25 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | 2-1 | Week 4 at TB | Sunday 1pm Eastern

Zero clue why hurts was going for a chunk play at the end when we had time and a timeout still.. we know Jake is gucci from 60.. just take the underneath completion and call timeout and see what you need for Jake

Hurts was always going for the big highlights plays all game. That last INT was just a fitting way to end his terrible decision making all night.

Now we gotta hear a whole week of chapgt motivational quotes from this guy:sick:

Hurts was always going for the big highlights plays all game. That last INT was just a fitting way to end his terrible decision making all night.

Now we gotta hear a whole week of chapgt motivational quotes from this guy:sick:

??? He was fine outside of the last drive. If anything we should’ve ran the ball more. They was in a 2 high shell all game ..they was not about to let the deep ball hurt them

What game were you watching? :lol:

They just sat back and let Kirk dissect them like that. The saquon drop was big but there were several points where they just couldn’t execute throughout the game

Nah, we gonna smoke the Saints. Mark my words. This was just the trappiest of all games.

Zero faith in our defense holding up vs kamara

And we’re not playing our best guys in the secondary

Whole team feels dumb

Nah we not putting this game on Hurts. Horrible throw on that INT but this wasn't a 2 minute drill where you take the underneath routes the defense gives you and hope someone breaks a tackle. Under 30 seconds needing to avoid middle field throws with 1 timeout and your WR2 is Dotson with 0 chemistry. He panicked but almost any QB would force that throw and pray for a Pass Interference

Zero faith in our defense holding up vs kamara

And we’re not playing our best guys in the secondary

Whole team feels dumb

Kamara is a beast but he doesn't have the leg strength of Bijan or Jacobs who can just power through you. Kamara will probably feast in the pass game against our LBs but I'd be shocked if he runs like any of these first 2 RBs

Yeah Hurts wasn’t terrible except for that final throw, had he not been able to run he would have been average on the night. They gotta figure something out down the field without AJ because the Covey RPO’s ain’t it

Extremely good Hurts game. I don’t blame the INT at the end on him. Defense shouldn’t have put him in that position.

I need Isiah Rodgers on the field asap bc this secondary is *** outside of Quinyon and Slay for 80% of the game outside of the 20% where he makes dumb decisions
I’ve been saying this all night. Where the hell is Rogers? At this post, you might as well try Devin White on the edge. He ain’t good in coverage, just let him loose and rush the QB.

I'm less worried about offense considering our weapons but if we couldn't stop Kirk Cousins off 1 Achilles how are we gonna stop Carr or Baker who are absolutely on fire? Offense gonna need to drop 35 without AJ to keep up

Back
Top Bottom