đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Finally got to check out this new season and am all caught up. 7 episodes and they only got through a week which is laughable. Episode 8 was only a couple days as well. I am happy they cut the epis to 90 minutes which makes the show much more palatable.

I am legitimately curious where the hell they find some of these folks. Not even sure these people are fit to be in a relationship, let alone a marriage. I know the situation is definitely unique/extreme but some of them seem to lack basic relationship and relationship-level conversation skills. Also, they are HORRIBLE at conflict resolution.

Getting into beefs with your partner after seven days is nuts to me. I feel like none of them want to lose an argument to their spouse so they go super hard when criticized or asked about changing something. Then when things go sidewise and both sides explain their stance NEITHER party is willing to compromise :smh:

I can’t believe so many folks in here were riding with Clint after the “I’m usually into athletic and slender women” line in front of the entire group (or even if he said 1-on-1). Maybe I am wildin or too conservative but looks, “unique features” and especially weight are absolute no-go zones for me. Just inviting trouble IMO. I do agree Gina should have forgiven him by now, though.

Another thing I noticed is that their seems to be a lot of snitching where you have members of both sex reporting to their spouses what was said in private during the all men/all women meetings. Also noticed them saying one thing in the same sex meetings but saying something different during the larger group meetings or to their spouse

Do they not have televisions in the crib? Dudes gotta stream the game on their laptop or iPad?

Also - this dude Chris would have assumed my ex and I were hardcore criminals because we had no compunction about boarding our dogs for a long weekend or if we were going away for an extended period/really busy with work we would drop them off at her parents (5-6 hours away so not really a short trip). Nicole’s dad coming to stay in her apartment for 7 weeks to take care of the dog(s) is CRAZY. My parents would have been like “Boy if you don’t get a live-in dog sitter” :lol:

Some thoughts that come to mind from last nights episode

Dom and Mack didn’t even last 12 days :wow: :rofl: She definitely is a “my way or the highway” type of woman

I think Airris is flat out too shook to say he doesn’t find Jasmine attractive on camera. His cousin is such a hater…but she’s right doe :lol:

Nicole seems to be getting in her own way :smh:Definitely an overthinker who dated a lot of ****** dudes in the past that ruined her psyche|l

Clint confuses me. I can’t tell if he’s just saying the right things because he’s on TV or if he genuinely feels the way he says he does

I don’t know why that conversation about the flamingo shirt had to be so hard and was such a big deal. It’s a themed housewarming party with like 4-6 guests at YOUR house. Just wear the damn thing and keep it pushing bro :lol:

Mack: “I don’t want to be your friend” :rofl: :rofl: He was a HORRIBLE selection for this show being THAT introverted. I have no clue how he could have gone through numerous interviews with dude and thought “Yeah, let’s match him someone” then on top top of that picking an adventurous, wild 25 year old that is 9 years younger. He (and this pairing) has to be used in the case as evidence that this show is matching people for chaos :lol:

Things from the preview that I recall

This dude Chris with the comment about Nicole being “too thick” :wow: It’s like these dudes don’t learn, man :smh:

Kirsten giving up the yambs :nerd Ironically seems like in the same episode he gets pissed because he feels he’s been being fake to appease her :lol:

I know Kirsten throwing that thang byke was like ocean waves :pimp:

I can’t get it out or my head that Gina looks like Dorian from The Mask when she smiles or opens her mouth
Yeah that thang on Kirsten. If other girl would get that mouth tightened up dude would be good. Thinking of going back finishing 14 and starting season 15 is it worth it for the comedy?

Yeah that thang on Kirsten. If other girl would get that mouth tightened up dude would be good. Thinking of going back finishing 14 and starting season 15 is it worth it for the comedy?
Ehhh season 15 wasn’t all that good to me. Nothing really stands out from a comedic standpoint other than Justin at times, if not all the time acting like a lil *****

My guy Clint really went with that LAME suit for his wedding. My guy looks like he is going to a happy hour. Yeah Gina got a mouth in her, hope she knows how to use it. MOFO dog owners why did she bring her dog to the hotel. So tired of all this new age BS.

Clint really came super relaxed on his tux and hair. :smh:

Chris boys really set him up with that garbage Wedding Singer suit. Dude ain’t got no real friends.

Last edited:
Hold up, Shaq got the bunz? How the hell that happened? :lol:

Probably had to feed them to him, thought homie was playing for other team at beginning of season.

I can’t confirm that Shaq got the buns but I thought in the preview for next week she said something like “Oh, we doing this tonight” in her off camera professional then right after there was a clip of Shaq spazzing about being sick of not being able to be himself or some ****. Son was real upset that she wouldn’t let him get his “jokes”, that he even admitted were corny, off :lol:

Based on the clip they showed of his “joke” it actually was kind of ****** up that he saw her struggling with her luggage and didn’t help :smh:
My guy Clint really went with that LAME suit for his wedding. My guy looks like he is going to a happy hour. Yeah Gina got a mouth in her, hope she knows how to use it. MOFO dog owners why did she bring her dog to the hotel. So tired of all this new age BS.

Clint really came super relaxed on his tux and hair. :smh:

Chris boys really set him up with that garbage Wedding Singer suit. Dude ain’t got no real friends.

Dog - Clint’s “friends” were goofy too!! He came out looking sharp in the blue tux and they called it lame and made him go with the regular steel grey suit WITH NO TIE :sick: A courthouse wedding, okay but I have never heard of or seen a wedding at an official wedding ceremony where they didn’t wear a tie.

Absolutely right about Chris too. His boys don’t love him like that :lol: :smh:

I can’t confirm that Shaq got the buns but I thought in the preview for next week she said something like “Oh, we doing this tonight” in her off camera professional then right after there was a clip of Shaq spazzing about being sick of not being able to be himself or some ****. Son was real upset that she wouldn’t let him get his “jokes”, that he even admitted were corny, off :lol:

Based on the clip they showed of his “joke” it actually was kind of ****ed up that he saw her struggling with her luggage and didn’t help :smh:

Dog - Clint’s “friends” were goofy too!! He came out looking sharp in the blue tux and they called it lame and made him go with the regular steel grey suit WITH NO TIE :sick: A courthouse wedding, okay but I have never heard of or seen a wedding at an official wedding ceremony where they didn’t wear a tie.

Absolutely right about Chris too. His boys don’t love him like that :lol: :smh:
I haven't seen the clip you are referring to, but if that is the case. Him being such a nice gentlemen I figured he would carry everything and only have her carrying her pursue. I have a married couple, the husband carries two bags and his wife just walks through the airport completely free. Her pursue goes in his backpack.

Yeah that blue suit Clint came out with was on point, maybe a little tailoring but it was hittin. Yeah no tie for your wedding is WILD.

Regarding Chris I think his only true homie is the Spanish maybe Filipino guy that arrived on the wedding day. They showed him a couple times during the wedding ceremony.

Shaquille and Kirsten- This couple seems to be progressing well although Kirsten seems like she's still a bit guarded. There seems to be some genuine affection though. I could see them being one of those black excellence power couples if they make it work. As always though, Kirsten got a lot in those jeans. Hopefully Shaq can get some buns soon

Chris and Nicole- Nicole seems like one of those women who goes over the top for dinner parties and get togethers. I think they have a good dynamic because Chris seems like he's more of a chill, go with the flow type of guy to bounce out Nicole's bossy, over the top personality.

Airris and Jasmine- seems like more of the same. Jasmine seems like she really wants him to want her and Airris just st can't get there. Also, why is Airris's cousin so deep in their business? She's acting like he is a teenager and this is his first girlfriend, Airris staying near 40. Let him live!

Mack and Dominique- This couple is already done. Dominique does come across like she's very immature though. She talked about wanting only good vibes but she seems like she's kind of a buzz kill. I like the fact that Mack says he doesn't want to be friends with her. Why would he want to be friends with this baggy chick he's only known for 2 weeks?

Clint and Gina - Clint is starting to grow on me. He gave a terrible for some impression but he comes across like a pretty level-headed guy. I still don't think it'll work but at least they're trying 🤷🏿‍♂️

Airris and Jasmine- seems like more of the same. Jasmine seems like she really wants him to want her and Airris just st can't get there. Also, why is Airris's cousin so deep in their business? She's acting like he is a teenager and this is his first girlfriend, Airris staying near 40. Let him live!
Yeah his cousin way to involved, before the wedding I was starting to think something inappropriate happened between them in the past. Either that or she has feelings more than a cousin for him. Chick needs a man BADLY, if she had one then she wouldn't have time for his marriage.

Chris and Nicole smashed, and for some reason it doesn't look like either of them enjoyed it :lol:

I really don't know why Dom was on this show at her age, makes no sense for a 25 yr old to be on something that's a last ditched effort .

Chris and Nicole smashed, and for some reason it doesn't look like either of them enjoyed it :lol:

I really don't know why Dom was on this show at her age, makes no sense for a 25 yr old to be on something that's a last ditched effort .
I don't think she is very active in bed, I appreciated her saying she wants to make sure he knows she appreciates him. However that doesn't mean she knows how. Also dude looks like he is just fumbling around when YAMS are presented to him. She needs a more aggressive dude to unlock her hidden potential.

Dom can be good but dude certainly needs to have a certain type of personality, also would have helped if he was a black dude. Grandma wasn't feeling it at the wedding, I know that judgmental "hmmm". My grandmother is the same way.

Lifetime producers out here making fake Twitter accounts with fake comments. Everyone knows that after party is filmed months in advance

Unsure if Arris cousin or Blackzilla from Haters Ball. Damn she hate on everything, said Jasmine answered to quick. LOL
2B5B579B-D2C7-455D-9475-302434651E10.png

Dudes really WILD on this honeymoon. Dude really asked her favorite position. :smh:

Last edited:
watching now

Are these guys really Shaq’s “mentees?”

The way the we’re all sitting and the one dude asking Kirsten “girl who did your hair?” :lol:

Bruh took Kirsten into his world…..to go ******* plant shopping :lol: the whole time I’m trying to peep Kirsten’s *** :nerd:

Last edited:
Shaquille and Kirsten- They seem to be progressing in the right direction but I don't think they'll work out. Kirsten seems to either have a very shallow personality or she just can't open up with Shaq. Shaq was bearing his soul about his insecurities and she had nothing to say. I can't believe that he turned down a big promotion because he would have to move and it would hurt his marriage. I think he's going to regret that in a couple of months. I just hope he gets some yambs before the season is over

Chris and Nicole- This couple seems solid but Nicole is doing a little bit too much. She seems head over heels in love with Chris already. Chris should have kept that comment about Nicole being thick to himself. Should have learned from Clint 🤣

Airris and Jasmine- Airris is a weird dude. He's dang near 40 but relationship-wise, seems like a teenager. Never been in love and he seems like he's bragging about his sexual exploits to his wife. He even tried to clown her because she's never kissed a girl. I used to think that he was just a chill, laid-back guy but I'm starting to think he just has a paper thin personality. I kind of feel bad for Jasmine.

Clint and Gina - I feel the same as I always do with this couple. I don't think they'll work out, their personalities are very different but I respect the effort.

Shaq around all these dudes all the tine is suspect. They all seem a little effeminate.
Yeah son wild. Experts really out here got thickest woman on the show with a dude we have to question. :smh: When she was about to get on that ATV.
charlemagne-breakfast.gif

Then looked back at him, would be trying to see that view on the regular. I have only recently gone ATV riding but definitely giving it a shot if new wife down for it and a pro. However on the flip she need to chill dude did have a life threatening accident in a car at 7, he might be a little nervous getting on an ATV. No protection and plenty have broken there collarbones on them, Oz Osbourne did and thick chick Brittney from 90 Day fiance.
brittany-3.jpg

Chris really scary, I get not trying to get in the water if you can't swim. Throw the life jacket on and just chill on the little boat. Then he was like oh no I can swim, my guy chill and just enjoy the honeymoon. Dom was like I'm about to go without you.

Clint crazy, yeah Gina got some curves but she got them in the right place. When she took that cover off. I was like OK she has some size on her, in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom