💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
This season has been so uninteresting and rather boring. This will be a forgettable season. Like none of the people outside of that one couple, Shaq and Jasmine has no reason being on the show.

Australia and UK 10x better

This season has been so uninteresting and rather boring. This will be a forgettable season. Like none of the people outside of that one couple, Shaq and Jasmine has no reason being on the show.

Australia and UK 10x better
I agree about it being a boring season, but I think it's the opposite, Airris and Kirsten have no business being on this show. They appear to be walking red flags as we go along. Airris still has his own issues to work out (if he's being honest), and Kirsten seems to be an undercover IG skeezer lol. How she talmbout she want Shaq to buy a house for HER, and her apartment look janky as hell, and she's a real estate agent. I'm glad Shaq ain't no dummy and he seems to be playing along. I really think he and Jasmine should be paired.

I agree about it being a boring season, but I think it's the opposite, Airris and Kirsten have no business being on this show. They appear to be walking red flags as we go along. Airris still has his own issues to work out (if he's being honest), and Kirsten seems to be an undercover IG skeezer lol. How she talmbout she want Shaq to buy a house for HER, and her apartment look janky as hell, and she's a real estate agent. I'm glad Shaq ain't no dummy and he seems to be playing along. I really think he and Jasmine should be paired.
Yea Jasmine and Shaq would’ve been a better match. Honestly probably Airris and Kirsten as well since that’s his type.

Any chick telling me I should be buying a house for them must be out their cot damn mind :lol: she really had the courage to say that.

I get Good an being mad, but let's not act like you ain't say you aren't attracted to red heads. Both need to get over it. Dom a straight fool seriously pressed over riding a damn horse. Dude was obviously joking and BS, and she knew it ahead of time. But he is always up to try everything. She to sensitive and immature for me. Yeah I'm good on riding a horse.

Kirsten with them dance moves. Shaq man you better Hulk smash when you finally get the chance. Son does laundry once a MONTH! With dogs sleeping on the bed, naw son nasty.

Kirsten is playing Vin Baker and he knows it but he won't accept it.

Her eating while he was trying to have that convo even after he mentioned it and she just continued showed me she don't really care or respect him :lol:

Also I find it a bit funny how the real estate agent is pressing dude to buy her a house.

Last edited:
I don’t know the law in any of the states when it comes to this but if I’m buying a house with my own money, my name better be the only name on the deed :lol: We gotta share the cost unless u cool with living in that 2 bedroom house ya daddy provided y’all with before he bounced.

Airris gotta let the pain from his childhood go. He damn near 40. When he was talking about going to the therapist and saying how he has no problem bouncing from situation cause he has no emotional attachment. Dude didn’t follow up with something like “that’s something I’m working on.” Made it seem like **** it that’s me take it or leave it :lol:

Gina and that hair salon boss talk getting tiring.

Last edited:
Shows a $2 mil dollar house to husband and asks him to buy something on that level....

has a rat-*** apartment with no furniture....

yea ok :lol:

Shorty was living out a suitcase, now she needs a $2 mil house :lol:
At this point it looks like Kirstin wants someone that is going to take care of her so she can work when she wants, pocket all her money and stay home to take care of kids.

She's also stuck on "My dad took care of everything"....Heifer, your dad also left when your *** was 8 :lol:
Divorced the mama and left the family. Same dad who yet to let Shaq. So that’s who u want your partner to model? Yea ok.

At this point it looks like Kirstin wants someone that is going to take care of her so she can work when she wants, pocket all her money and stay home to take care of kids.

At the end of the day, the man looses while the woman leaves with her paper stacked. That would get me hot if my woman ain’t contributing financially to the household.

Kirsten is playing Vin Baker and he knows it but he won't accept it.

Her eating while he was trying to have that convo even after he mentioned it and she just continued showed me she don't really care or respect him :lol:

Also I find it a bit funny how the real estate agent is pressing dude to buy her a house.
Did yo just call that man Vin Baker, don't know if I missed someone else saying it but homie legit does look like Vin Baker. Son needs a little more alpha in him. Not saying go Captain Caveman.

I get what Mack is saying but still find it wild he doesn't have at least his own apartment. Have to side with Dom on that, dude how old living in his friends parents basement.
I don’t know the law in any of the states when it comes to this but if I’m buying a house with my own money, my name better be the only name on the deed :lol: We gotta share the cost unless u cool with living in that 2 bedroom house ya daddy provided y’all with before he bounced.

Airris gotta let the pain from his childhood go. He damn near 40. When he was talking about going to the therapist and saying how he has no problem bouncing from situation cause he has no emotional attachment. Dude didn’t follow up with something like “that’s something I’m working on.” Made it seem like **** it that’s me take it or leave it :lol:

Gina and that hair salon boss talk getting tiring.
Mos DEF, if it is my money my name going on that title ALONE. Now if we get married then we update the deed at a later date.
Still getting caught up been falling behind because school papers, but has he blew her back out yet? Yeah definitely not going for that, son just stick to your plan and she will adapt or fall to the waste side.

Did yo just call that man Vin Baker, don't know if I missed someone else saying it but homie legit does look like Vin Baker. Son needs a little more alpha in him. Not saying go Captain Caveman.

I get what Mack is saying but still find it wild he doesn't have at least his own apartment. Have to side with Dom on that, dude how old living in his friends parents basement.

Mos DEF, if it is my money my name going on that title ALONE. Now if we get married then we update the deed at a later date.

Still getting caught up been falling behind because school papers, but has he blew her back out yet? Yeah definitely not going for that, son just stick to your plan and she will adapt or fall to the waste side.

He announced to the other couples that they consummated the marriage. I'm not sure if that episode aired yet, or not. It was a teaser for a future ep

Forgot to post this last night

Shorty fixed her teeth ASAP :lol:

Screenshot_20230323-003717.png
Screenshot_20230323-003711 (1).png
Screenshot_20230323-003709.png
Screenshot_20230323-003719.png
Cot damn, breathing up all the white man's air.

Caught up.

Kirsten is out of her MIND telling Vin Baker that he has to buy her a house and car because that's what happened with her "people she knows". For me, that is something I could accept doing but only on my own volition. I am damn sure not going to be told that I HAVE to do that. Insane. I am not eem mad at him shaking her down for that comment especially knowing the house is $2.9MM. She also definitely doesn't think he's masculine. The whole Memphis trip thing goes to show how poor their communication is.

Nicole borderline should not be on this show. She has a lot of baggage which isn't uncommon or something that can't be worked through but not sure someone like that should be getting married AT FIRST SIGHT.

Dr. Pia. WOOD.

Arris is soooo unattracted to her but he doesn't have the heart to call it off. He's a whole dummy.

Clint out here sending noods :smh: These questions are awkward if you're not already smashing. Clint was get struck out something serious at the batting cage :lol:

On this show and in real life, I find this masculine/handy/DIY infatuation...interesting. Especially with Kirsten and all her wants.

He announced to the other couples that they consummated the marriage. I'm not sure if that episode aired yet, or not. It was a teaser for a future ep
Been binging Star Trek Discovery, but about to enjoy catching up tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday.
Caught up.

Kirsten is out of her MIND telling Vin Baker that he has to buy her a house and car because that's what happened with her "people she knows". For me, that is something I could accept doing but only on my own volition. I am damn sure not going to be told that I HAVE to do that. Insane. I am not eem mad at him shaking her down for that comment especially knowing the house is $2.9MM. She also definitely doesn't think he's masculine. The whole Memphis trip thing goes to show how poor their communication is.

On this show and in real life, I find this masculine/handy/DIY infatuation...interesting. Especially with Kirsten and all her wants.
Still doing the research but starting to realize there are at least two different categories black women fall into no matter what. I am finding there is one group that expect there man or husband to do everything there dad did and hold him to that bar. They want there man to be handy and masculine, but be able to do whatever they want without question or oversight. The other category is they are very independent and will do anything it takes without a man.

I know there are more than two categories but still in the lab researching the other categories.

Still doing the research but starting to realize there are at least two different categories black women fall into no matter what. I am finding there is one group that expect there man or husband to do everything there dad did and hold him to that bar. They want there man to be handy and masculine, but be able to do whatever they want without question or oversight. The other category is they are very independent and will do anything it takes without a man.

I know there are more than two categories but still in the lab researching the other categories.

Those are definitely two big ones. I think a hybrid exists of women who claim they are independent because they work while also having their husbands pay for everything.

There is definitely some dude out there who will simp over Kirsten once this is over, though.

Those type of Black women are generally FOS, and seemingly find themselves alone...but I digress

Kirsten is a liar and comfortable doing so. I hope Shaq paid attention to that red flag.

Those type of Black women are generally FOS, and seemingly find themselves alone...but I digress

Kirsten is a liar and comfortable doing so. I hope Shaq paid attention to that red flag.

Wait - what are you saying she lied about?

Wait - what are you saying she lied about?
She lied about them having sex talking about they were "rounding 3rd base" when they were in a group and using the baseball analogy, then Shaq says they consummated their marriage. She was asked if she supports Shaq, and she says yes, then he says the exact opposite. I'm noticing she has a pattern of lying and saying one thing to one person, then saying something to someone else. She is also not good at communicating what she wants, and in some things Shaq too, but she isn't honest when asked things, and seems surprised when Shaq give a totally opposite answer.

Watching the episode were Pastor Cal setting these couples straight. Dom looking like a idiot, would rather dude have four roommates than a basement with two bedrooms. What? Asked for dude to be adventurous and dude has said no to almost no adventurous thing. True he makes jokes but he goes through with them. This is why you don't have 25 year olds on the show, and you DON'T have people on the show who didn't sign themselves up. Immediate red flag was that her mom signed her up, experts should have picked up on that. This is another reason why homie didn't want to sign a lease, relationships aren't 100% on this show. Things don't work out then he locked into a city with no ties.

Arris cousin is a bitter black chick that ain't got NOTHING going on in her life. Like she NEVER looks like she is happy or just came from doing something happy. Can't let Arris be happy or be positive for him at all. Even when Arris was telling her how much fun he was having on the honeymoon her face just looked miserable.

Clint and Gina need to just hit and get it over with. She needs to slip into some lingerie and show him that extra size is much more beneficial than those skinny chicks he use to.

Back
Top Bottom