💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
:rofl: @ that calm ‘No’ response to do you love me dude gave

Why she even ask?

Gina reacted way to negatively. Dude apologized for it and she was like nah that ain’t enough? Or she was just ready to make this an argument where she was gonna walk away from it regardless.

I think Clint was hurt by the ginger comment she made when they were talking, but instead of saying "damn, that hurt my feelings" he lashed out and tried to embarrass her publicly like they're in hs.

Damn, just stumbled across this on twitter

Mafsfan cleared it up

Also,

Screenshot_20230208-234220.png

Not really a spoiler cuz y'all usually guess this right after one or two eps

Last edited:
This ***** 39 talking about the perfect butt.

That is some real 2nd childhood **** :lol:

Damn this the first time I've openly heard another husband comment on gow good looking the next man's wife was during the season. Pastor Cal has but dude did it just now and it got real quiet for a sec.
Yeah might pour something dark up tonight and try to catch you boys. Haven't started this season at all, been watching Mayor of Kingstown and loving it. However obviously got time since Renner is still recovering a third season is way off in the distance.

Starting the season bruhs. Kristen would get the business no question. Sigh I know she about to do some dumb **** this season. :smh:

Shaquille… :stoneface: :stoneface: is homie on the same team as us guys or he playing forthe “other” team?

Dominique straight but off the bat she the one you hook up but never marry. Like she going to be fun to hang out with and fun in the bed.

Nicole, no idea why she isn’t already married. :smh: Gives me Meadow from Sopranos vibes. Did she call herself petite? Dude Zack really surprised me when he started talking.

Kristen is fine as hell, but poor Shaq doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell with that chick, lol.

I really dont know how Jasmine is a beauty queen and never got those teeth fixed. Shes a nice looking girl, but her chompers are distracting. That could be thecreal reason dude doesn't like her.

Gina is a typical entitled woman. It's funny that women can disregard a man because of his height, receding hairline or balding , and if hes a ginger. All things he has no control of, but the moment you mention their weight, something they can control. You have now crossed the line, lol. **** is straight comedy.

There is no way Dom is 25, she looks 35 plus. Not in a bad way, shes very pretty, but she looks mature.

Nicole might be the only chick to have a productive marriage. She'll just have to reign in her crazy as not to run dude off. So far they look the most promising. So this season might go 1/5, on decision day. After that, 0/5 😂🤣

Kristen is fine as hell, but poor Shaq doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell with that chick, lol.

I really dont know how Jasmine is a beauty queen and never got those teeth fixed. Shes a nice looking girl, but her chompers are distracting. That could be thecreal reason dude doesn't like her.

Gina is a typical entitled woman. It's funny that women can disregard a man because of his height, receding hairline or balding , and if hes a ginger. All things he has no control of, but the moment you mention their weight, something they can control. You have now crossed the line, lol. **** is straight comedy.

There is no way Dom is 25, she looks 35 plus. Not in a bad way, shes very pretty, but she looks mature.

Nicole might be the only chick to have a productive marriage. She'll just have to reign in her crazy as not to run dude off. So far they look the most promising. So this season might go 1/5, on decision day. After that, 0/5 😂🤣
Don't know if my good sleep aides kicked in but I fell asleep and only remember the FBI chick talking. Hopefully not a sign to come because of a boring season.

Just caught up on the last three episodes and I have some thoughts

Shaquille and Kirsten- first and foremost, Kirsten has the nicest 🍑 of any woman I can remember on this show. She's really draggin a wagon. I don't understand why she keeps it bringing up that she hates that her husband is bald, all you're doing is making him feel worse. Shaq also needs to learn that he can't win every argument. These two literally had an argument about another couple arguing, just drop it! I don't really have much faith that they will make it work.

Chris and Nicole- This is the couple that I think has the best chance of lasting. They seem to genuinely care about each other. Chris seems like a nice, genuine guy who can talk about his emotions. Nicole seems like she's had a bad string of relationships and comes across as kind of clingy, I think she needs a tone that down

Airris and Jasmine- their personalities seem very different. airris Is it hard guy to read and understand. I can't tell if he's joking or being serious sometimes. I also don't think that he's attracted to Jasmine like that. I think they could eventually make it work if it put in effort.

Mack and Dominique- Mack seems like a 35 Year old man child who's never grown up. Why is it grown man lying and complaining as much as he does 🤣. I give Dominique a lot of credit for confronting him about it as opposed to being passive aggressive. I think they could have gotten her a better husband. I think this couple is dead on arrival

Clint and Gina - Not even worth talking about. I don't think this couple is even going to make it to the moving-in stage. Dead on arrival IMO. Their personalities are just too different. Clint seems like he's a country guy and Gina gives me "girl-boss", "All I talk about is work and how busy I am" vibes.

My big takeaway from this last episode is that you can tell many of these individuals haven't been in successful relationships because they don't know how to pick their battles. You see these couples arguing about the most insignificant and minuscule things. You have to know the battles worth fighting and went to just apologize and keep it moving.

I think they go one for five this season with Chris and Nicole making it work

I sure hope these folks brush their teeth off camera before talking in each other faces in the morning.

can’t be in my face in the morning with your breath humming

They're most likely up at least 2 hours before that shot is filmed. There's a whole production process, interviews, setup etc. They want to give the illusion that us as viewers are seeing them when they first wake up as new couple, but that isn't the real. They done showered had breakfast while the film crew sets up :lol:

I think its all a lie.

I feel like they wake up shower and brush to get ready then go back in bed to film and pretend they just woke up.

I don't even believe shorty wasn't wearing makeup when dude complimented her for not having any on.

Exactly :lol:

Damn shorty built like a fullback. Shoulders and whole body.

Did she say she had an ex who would put out cigarettes on her body? :nerd: :wow:

Damn white ppl really got their own discrimination against ginger's going :lol: Shorty keep mentioning it.

She is broad as ****. I don't know if she was much bigger and got smaller, or if she's a power lifter :lol:

Last edited:
McKinley was def out of pocket the way he commented on Gina...

Airris still sounds like he's 17 and deals with stupid women...he gonna get frustrated with how much he gotta work to GTD.

I think this show tends to Make too much of a big deal about the "former playboy" angle but Airrris genuinely seems like he's dang near 40 and still dating like a teenager. It is a red flag that he's 39, the longest relationship he's been in is 18 months and he's never been in love.

You can tell he's never had to put the work into making relationships work and he's the type of guy who would walk away from a relationship quickly if he doesn't get what he wants.

I don't think it's going to work out with Jasmine and Airris gives me eternal bachelor vibes. He's going to be the uncle at the cookout who's 60 years old with no kids and never been married. 🤣

I think this show tends to Make too much of a big deal about the "former playboy" angle but Airrris genuinely seems like he's dang near 40 and still dating like a teenager. It is a red flag that he's 39, the longest relationship he's been in is 18 months and he's never been in love.

You can tell he's never had to put the work into making relationships work and he's the type of guy who would walk away from a relationship quickly if he doesn't get what he wants.

I don't think it's going to work out with Jasmine and Airris gives me eternal bachelor vibes. He's going to be the uncle at the cookout who's 60 years old with no kids and never been married. 🤣
He also comes off as very socially awkward and arrogant but I can’t understand why he is that way.

He also comes off as very socially awkward and arrogant but I can’t understand why he is that way.

I can kind of get it. In a lot of major cities around the country, the number of black women greatly outnumbers the number of black men. Simply having a stable job, no kids, educated, never been to jail and being semi-good looking can make you a hot commodity in cities like Atlanta, Houston, Memphis, etc. Literally the most ordinary dudes act like they're Michael B Jordan because they have a 9:00 to 5:00 and a little bit of money 🤣

I think he's arrogant because he's probably had it easy on the dating scene and he hasn't had to work hard to get with women

I can kind of get it. In a lot of major cities around the country, the number of black women greatly outnumbers the number of black men. Simply having a stable job, no kids, educated, never been to jail and being semi-good looking can make you a hot commodity in cities like Atlanta, Houston, Memphis, etc. Literally the most ordinary dudes act like they're Michael B Jordan because they have a 9:00 to 5:00 and a little bit of money 🤣

I think he's arrogant because he's probably had it easy on the dating scene and he hasn't had to work hard to get with women
He is not attractive. Looks weird imo and like he has a terrible personality

He is not attractive. Looks weird imo and like he has a terrible personality

I totally agree with you. He's nothing special, he's not particularly attractive and he seems to have an awkward personality yet he carries himself like women owe him sex on the first date.

Dude is being near 40 and getting his wife, who he's known for 2 days, "what's your favorite sexual position?" at dinner. That's something I would literally have done in college to some chick I'm trying to smash and dash

This. I also believes he chooses women that he can do this to. It feels like any woman that challenges him or makes him "work" (not jump through hoops), he's out.

Some of these people just ain’t ready for marriage. Got a chick on there that’s married to her saloon. One who mother signed her up. One who talk to women like a teenager in the yahoo chat room. One who moved to the city for the show that don’t have his own crib.

MAFS gonna screen folks better but I guess not for ratings.

Only things left for me to see on this show is the experts doing a hard 0 for 5 season, some match saying now at the wedding and deading it right there, and a season where they go 0 for 5 and after the matches swap and actually have relationships, all 5 couples :lol:

Back
Top Bottom