💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Does Beth work or is she living off Jamie? They moved to Santa Barbara which probably ain’t cheap and he’s pushing a Velar.
You probably forgot. She's a daddy's girl and was the VP of his company or some ****.

It wreaked of nepotism. She moved but I bet she's "working" remotely and still getting those checks.

Who was she supposed to marry? He’s not much different from Derek.
Derek looks way better than that guy. There was a time she could've dine better just looks wise. I get though that her personality knocks her down a few levels.

This guy looks like an over the hill Doug.

Look at his face. Its just screaming "She settled! For me!"

1Untitled.png

pachah1.png

Hey wherever you find happiness, good for you.

I aint mad at Riley Reid getting thicker too

Derek looks way better than that guy. There was a time she could've dine better just looks wise. I get though that her personality knocks her down a few levels.

This guy looks like an over the hill Doug.

Look at his face. Its just screaming "She settled! For me!"

Derek just had more hair. lol He’s not that much better looking than this guy.

Chris apparently saying he has dirt on Virginia and just waiting for her or Erik to say he's lying..Involves her, Haley's brother and his wife..:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Chris apparently saying he has dirt on Virginia and just waiting for her or Erik to say he's lying..Involves her, Haley's brother and his wife..:nerd::nerd::nerd:
Where he post this?

He clearly wants attention.

A real wild boy would've just gave up the dirt and spread it everywhere.

EDIT

From the IG comments

InShot_20210629_233238499.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and VA tried to have a 3sum with Hayley's brother and his wife in Mexico :lol: while Erik was in rehab.

Where are the cameras when you need them.

Last edited:
Where he post this?

He clearly wants attention.

A real wild boy would've just gave up the dirt and spread it everywhere.

EDIT

From the IG comments

InShot_20210629_233238499.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and VA tried to have a 3sum with Hayley's brother and his wife in Mexico :lol:

Where are the cameras when you need them.

Eric better chill. I know off the top of my head Canada is notorious in the airline industry for not letting crew members in that have a DUI. Even when they are years old. I can’t believe he let himself get caught up like that lmao

I can see Va drunk *** pulling some **** like that and that’s why Eric was wylin about her sleeping on her friends couches after drinking

Eric better chill. I know off the top of my head Canada is notorious in the airline industry for not letting crew members in that have a DUI. Even when they are years old. I can’t believe he let himself get caught up like that lmao

I can see Va drunk *** pulling some **** like that and that’s why Eric was wylin about her sleeping on her friends couches after drinking
I was always thinking it wasn’t a good idea for a grown *** pilot to link up with a young drunk party girl…Not the best mix for that career :lol: , but Erik was wildin tho trying to keep with shorty at times instead of leading the way he should know better

And ain’t too surprised bout the weird New Orleans couple if they break up…They had similar personalities and friends but their lifestyles were going in two totally different directions and always seemed like the dude was wayy more into the marriage than shorty…N then yo ain’t really even wanna give up living in that shack to move for her job :lol:

Back
Top Bottom