🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Cover-1400x875 (1).jpeg

That's what it's all about. 8)

Perfect, I get paid that day since the first is on a Sunday. The only thing I’m worried about are the insoles. For the Nike retro shoes (excluding Air Jordan Retros) the insoles are always subpar.

I should also add, being that I've been on long-term disability (though an insurance policy I paid for when I worked) since Feb 1 2020, due to this horrible disease (Crohn's SUCKS) I don't buy superfluous things anymore. I'll get some car t-shirts from Blip shift every now and then (only $18 if it's a car I like, but anything like this, I just won't buy. Don't want to waste the $$$ (I get enough to pay my bills that's about it.

But I will make an exception for these! These, I HAVE TO GET! 🙏🙏I don't have many positives going for me right now. The 5th different biological drug I had to stop (Rinvoq) due to the horrible side effects. So now, I'm just waiting to see what m GI dock wants to do. So getting these and wearing them will help bring a smile to my face. Something that hasn't happened as much as it used to many many years ago.

Any links to any raffles would be SO appreciated (I'm not tapped into Facebook or X when places post their raffle info). Thank you for reading my post. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
I should also add, being that I've been on long-term disability (though an insurance policy I paid for when I worked) since Feb 1 2020, due to this horrible disease (Crohn's SUCKS) I don't buy superfluous things anymore. I'll get some car t-shirts from Blip shift every now and then (only $18) if it's a car I like, but anything like this, I just won't buy. Don't want to waste the $$$ (I get enough to pay my bills that's about it.

But I will make an exception for these! These, I HAVE TO GET! 🙏🙏I don't have many positives going for me right now. The 5th different biological drug I had to stop (Rinvoq) due to the horrible side effects. So now, I'm just waiting to see what m GI dock wants to do. So getting these and wearing them will help bring a smile to my face. Something that hasn't happened as much as it used to many many years ago.

Any links to any raffles would be SO appreciated (I'm not tapped into Facebook or X when places post their raffle info). Thank you for reading my post. 🙏🙏

What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom