🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Good luck, man, both with the shoes and in your battle. This community has already lost a couple major contributors to Crohn's, including @Aquamanjay_. You keep fighting :emoji_fist:

Thank you very much for the kind words buddy. 🙏🙏 Ever day is a new day. Just trying to figure out what medication will work. I knew Jay passed some time ago, but I didn't know Jay died from Crohn's? 😢😞 That's terrible. This disease is just an awful cruel thing. Completely controls one's life in every fascet. But I'm not one to quit. Thank you again for the well wishes. Let's all hope we can get the sizes we all need fairly easily. 👍

Coats-Christopher-10-11-boys-1990.jpg

Adams-Ryan-10-11-boys-1992.jpg

If Kith has them in Seoul I guess it's safe to say most boutique stores will get them.

Problem is I don't know what time these places drop them and end up finding them too late. So if anyone has info on some of them please post here.
Should be 8/29 or 30 I think. It will be a pretty wide range of boutiques receiving. All the major stores we frequent should have healthy stock. Feel like these gonna go by way of the Linen AF1

Should be 8/29 or 30 I think. It will be a pretty wide range of boutiques receiving. All the major stores we frequent should have healthy stock. Feel like these gonna go by way of the Linen AF1
Don't say that 😕

Please don’t jinx us. Come on sneaker gods.

I know he was using the Prince at the HOF, but looks like a regular thing now? Did he get a new endorsement deal with them or anything?

1723440384173.png

I agree that without the stencil he probably hasn’t signed anything with Prince but I wonder if he had any conversations with Dave Grutman as they took that photo with David Beckham not too long ago. But I’m guessing no endorsement deal right now.

Any pics or release info on these? Aug 30 is coming up.

Official pics were posted back in May....

Back
Top Bottom