🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

What size are you?

Hey buddy, I'm going for an 11.5. The 11s I have on all the older pairs are just a bit snug now. I broke the big toe on my larger foot a few times so the knuckle sticks up so I need the volume to wiggle my toes or my foot goes to sleep. I could remove the insoles but would rather not have to, hence the .5 size up. Thanks for asking. 🙏👍

Reactions: ARK
I can honestly never remember which style is which technical name, but if these fit like the Agassi-themed retros of the past four years or so, my regular size of 10 will be perfect. Those Deion Sanders sneakers are brutal at 10.

I'm going to try my best two get one... maybe even two of these. Very nice.

Reactions: fpk
My 2007 just died…
image.jpg

go watch that jay guy for some fashion advice. he's got some fans here
I don’t need fashion advice. I think the shoe looks good just not on foot.

air max 90 infrared has the same colors but the silhouette has aged better and is more versatile.. I feel like this particular tech challenge silhouette is sort of stuck in the past even though it’s a really nice shoe

I don’t need fashion advice. I think the shoe looks good just not on foot.

air max 90 infrared has the same colors but the silhouette has aged better and is more versatile.. I feel like this particular tech challenge silhouette is sort of stuck in the past even though it’s a really nice shoe
Couldn’t disagree more. It’s a very 90s design, which is a wonderful thing when it comes to sneakers.

Couldn’t disagree more. It’s a very 90s design, which is a wonderful thing when it comes to sneakers.
That’s a broad statement, though. There are a lot of sneakers from the 90s that are still relevant today, but there are also some that are not. I think it’s just a matter of getting these in hand. I initially felt the 180 ultra marines were in the same category, but they’re probably my favorite shoe this year.

Definitely want one pair. The only thing is I feel like these are tough to pull off today. Either need to dress like a 80s hairband guitarist or zack morris

I could care less if these don't matchy matchy with my clothes. I'm gonna be 48 3 days after these release and I'll gladly wear them with my cargo shorts & a car themed Blipshift t shirt. When you get to a certain age, IDGAF what anyone says about what I wear on my feet or on my person. 👍

I should also add, being that I've been on long-term disability (though an insurance policy I paid for when I worked) since Feb 1 2020, due to this horrible disease (Crohn's SUCKS) I don't buy superfluous things anymore. I'll get some car t-shirts from Blip shift every now and then (only $18 if it's a car I like, but anything like this, I just won't buy. Don't want to waste the $$$ (I get enough to pay my bills that's about it.

But I will make an exception for these! These, I HAVE TO GET! 🙏🙏I don't have many positives going for me right now. The 5th different biological drug I had to stop (Rinvoq) due to the horrible side effects. So now, I'm just waiting to see what m GI dock wants to do. So getting these and wearing them will help bring a smile to my face. Something that hasn't happened as much as it used to many many years ago.

Any links to any raffles would be SO appreciated (I'm not tapped into Facebook or X when places post their raffle info). Thank you for reading my post. 🙏🙏
Good luck, man, both with the shoes and in your battle. This community has already lost a couple major contributors to Crohn's, including Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ . You keep fighting :emoji_fist:

Back
Top Bottom