🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I had to stop checking this thread so much b/c it’s just news on Andre’s comings and goings. :lol:

Personally, I couldn’t care less what he’s doing day to day. And that’s not a knock on anyone who does, btw. I’m just here for the shoes.

Yeah I’m the same. I definitely don’t mind if he’s wearing something from his line when he’s posted on here though. Every time I see him without one of his shoes I get disappointed with him. :rofl:

Let’s release another Mac attack. That’s what the people want. Not an atc 1 or 4 retro smh

I said this last year, they should have done a "Hot Lava" pair of Mac's. Would be an easy thing to do. Black mesh with hot lava swoosh and outsole.

Can’t wait! Now to decide how many draws to enter. Nike shoes have been sitting lately, but after what happened during the first release of the Mac Attack, I’m not taking chances.

Another reason why I hate SX! 🤬 Went to sell my pair of "Tarts" from 2014. Never wore them. Tried on the right side for fit (at work no less in my office on carpet). Boxed them up and they sat in my closet for a decade. Sent them and they failed authentication! Said there was a manufacturer mark on the back. I'll get them back in a few days and I'll post pics of these. We all know, the '14 pairs, they crease like a son of a gun. There is no creasing. I'm thinking I'll delete my account after the Lavas come out in case I actually need to go down that road. But these guys are freaking clueless.

Looks like I'll have to off them on GOAT or eBay unless someone wants them here for a fair price.. stock x can suck it.

Another reason why I hate SX! 🤬 Went to sell my pair of "Tarts" from 2014. Never wore them. Tried on the right side for fit (at work no less in my office on carpet). Boxed them up and they sat in my closet for a decade. Sent them and they failed authentication! Said there was a manufacturer mark on the back. I'll get them back in a few days and I'll post pics of these. We all know, the '14 pairs, they crease like a son of a gun. There is no creasing. I'm thinking I'll delete my account after the Lavas come out in case I actually need to go down that road. But these guys are freaking clueless.

Looks like I'll have to off them on GOAT or eBay unless someone wants them here for a fair price.. stock x can suck it.
Facts tried to sell a jersey on their said an odor was detected I had a deodorizer in my closet I'm like wtf they was trying to charge me $15 fee I said no way

What UK size please ?

StockX thugs no more... last year I sold my unused Voltage purple 3s on this platform. Shipped them in a UPS access point nearby and somehow they got "lost". UPS admited that, but only wants to compensate Stockx for my lost goods : once you put STOCKX shipping label on the parcel, its theirs because they edited it with their shipper code -even if you haven't been paid yet 😅 I can't be compensated by UPS because of Stockx hoodlums refuse to sign a simple "release letter"... and maybe also because they already received UPS compensation for my robbed goods, my 3s they never put a penny on. Ups+stockx perfect thieves combo, terrible experience, horrible customer service. ❌

That said, back to maintenance.
IMG_20240801_211546.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom