⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1609862909349.png

Now he's doubting a brother that has a STATUE of him on a continent he isn't from :smh:

WHOEVER is "more influential" from NYC don't have one of those...

Yep, for sure up North he needs full credits.

I am with you 100% man. 1's and 2's just make no sense in 2020 now that people SHOULD know better. :lol:

Junior Cadougan was another one.

I remember they shot up his crib and he had to move to Atlanta for school or something or Texas. Think his lil bro got hit.

Wanna say he played at Marquette

Mark Cuban needs to get his flowers man

From the players perspective
Before him, locker rooms were garbage, their was no food after the games, and he even opened it up to visitors. He set the tone of taking care of the players in many ways. He also had player development coaches before that was the thing to do. Remember the Mavs were the first to have like 15 coaches lol

Now he's doubting a brother that has a STATUE of him on a continent he isn't from :smh:

WHOEVER is "more influential" from NYC don't have one of those...
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican has been had a Jason Whitlock-esque MO the past page and a half. I wonder if the name change was just a cloak to hide behind how he REALLY feels so he get these types of takes off in 2021 :nerd:

Mad I had an appt and missed the Cwebb/KG talk earlier. KG was heavily influenced by Webber for sure. Webber was handling the rock, acting as a passing hub, and knocking down jumpers from the elbow before KG was in the league. KG started to do all that stuff though too, and added a defensive intensity component that Webber just didn't have. Webber always had a bit too much nonchalantness to his game.

AD is clearly influenced by KG, but a lot of that offense can be attributed to Webber.

Jamaal Magloire
Denham Brown

Eastern Commerce, Henry Carr, West Hill. Some powerhouses, esp Commerce but thyve closed for a few yrs now.

I remember Devoe Joseph (Cory's older bro) was the **** back in highschool. His name was ringing more than Cory.
I saw Denham Brown in High School. Old as **** now :lol:

all these current greats were influenced by someone

*some innovation came with the 3 point line & with the leniency in travel calls, besides that, there's nothing new under the sun.

D. Wade has stopped trying to be all up in the videos and has been decent lately :lol:

I do remember him appearing to be power washed in Cleveland but looking into it, his numbers weren't terrible. He only played 23 MPG but the Per 36 except for points are almost in-line with his career averages. Probably just didn't look like the Dwyane we were accustomed to.

D. Wade has stopped trying to be all up in the videos and has been decent lately :lol:

I do remember him appearing to be power washed in Cleveland but looking into it, his numbers weren't terrible. He only played 23 MPG but the Per 36 except for points are almost in-line with his career averages. Probably just didn't look like the Dwyane we were accustomed to.

I was trying to set a DFS lineup the other night and saw that other D Wade :lol:

Legitimately have no clue who that is. It's some random players on some of these rosters this year. Some of them actually getting minutes too.

Mark Cuban needs to get his flowers man

From the players perspective
Before him, locker rooms were garbage, their was no food after the games, and he even opened it up to visitors. He set the tone of taking care of the players in many ways. He also had player development coaches before that was the thing to do. Remember the Mavs were the first to have like 15 coaches lol

**** Mark Cuban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom