⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad I had an appt and missed the Cwebb/KG talk earlier. KG was heavily influenced by Webber for sure. Webber was handling the rock, acting as a passing hub, and knocking down jumpers from the elbow before KG was in the league. KG started to do all that stuff though too, and added a defensive intensity component that Webber just didn't have. Webber always had a bit too much nonchalantness to his game.

AD is clearly influenced by KG, but a lot of that offense can be attributed to Webber.

*whispers* which is influenced by Hakeem

Wade and IT lit into Kevin Love in the locker room so badly the Cavs basically decided to trade them.

I bet I know who put em up to it and was cheesing in the back quiet the whole time...

tenor.gif

Thibs gotta be brought up on criminal negligence charges

My boys roped me into doing fantasy basketball this year so I’ve been doing more boxscore checking than usual. I got to the Knicks and saw Thibs is already going to an 8 man rotation like it’s Game 7 of the finals :rofl:

Excellent point. Steph even influencing Bron if we want to keep it a buck

As far as peers, The Damian Lillard Conundrum is the most fascinating to me. antidope antidope always says that if Steph didn't exist, Dame would be getting the love as the guy who pulls from the logo. But if Steph didn't exist, would Dame even be attempting to pull from half court? Dame literally bit Steph's whole ****ing flow, word for word, bar for bar.

Ehh Bron been doing logo 3’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom