⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of y’all probably too young. But shout out to Stephon Marbury.
I8bCcAuBRS7GVw-hENLxrgmSL3aIRMn94YPDHRLJywFY3pL4HaYv4zhdnkvAqjEKv1cyVlmJfBwgEQFhq10ELpaopbHtuC6sF9kRgnBy6_zCFC9-jCVPH9g5_YhHm5YwcHKzYH3irr6WxhBpM86gzWJ-t7iE

Last edited:
Guys that have played and won championships (Phil, Jerry, pat) EYE expect them to understand the inner workings needed to develop a team. EYE will omit them

Kinda...It was still never proven that a 3pt shooting team can win a chip. You would hear a lot of "You die by the jump shot". Steph and the Warriors made that big leap forward and proved that not only can they win a chip, they can create a dynasty out of it.

The people like Charles Barkley who were saying that were not paying attention. The 2014 Spurs torched the Heat by making 11 threes a game in the Finals, same number as the '15 Warriors. The Warriors did eventually take it to another level in the following seasons but the idea that jump shooting teams couldn't win championships was already a myth during the '14-'15 regular season when Chuck was saying that stuff. Barkley was just stuck in 1994 and was slow to react to the way the league had been evolving.

Everything was worth 1 when we hooped half court. I remember a while back someone said they called charges in their pickup games that didn't have refs. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep, for sure up North he needs full credits.

I am with you 100% man. 1's and 2's just make no sense in 2020 now that people SHOULD know better. :lol:

Jamaal Magloire
Denham Brown

Eastern Commerce, Henry Carr, West Hill. Some powerhouses, esp Commerce but thyve closed for a few yrs now.

I remember Devoe Joseph (Cory's older bro) was the **** back in highschool. His name was ringing more than Cory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom