⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi and PG didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Didn't play like superstars when it mattered. Bench isn't the reason they lost.
Against the Nuggets, no. Against the deep and versatile Lakers rotation, it would've been a reason they lost.

That’s it at this point. I won’t be fooled. Need to see it to believe. PG got the permanent Lemon Booty until he doesn’t.

Completely agree. That’s why I don’t care that hardly anyone in the media is noticing/talking about the season he’s having so far. Doesn’t matter if he doesn’t do it in the playoffs too.

Beverley, Lou, and Jackson are three 6-1, 6-2 ish guards that don't really scare playoff contenders.

Gotta split up that logjam and get another big.

Imagine if Kawhi and PG had a Christian Wood or a Jarrett Allen, and Dwight Howard around them instead of Lou Will and Zubac, for example

You really doubled down on it :wow: :lol: . So it went from 3rd ballot to “Not HOF good”. So you think he won’t make it at all? And how can you say gold medals (or college championships) don’t count when it’s The BASKETBALL Hall of Fame. It’s not the NBA HOF. Accomplishments outside the NBA count.

So clarify - what is your stance on Melo’s HOF candidacy? 3rd ballot? Or not at all?
3rd ballot is fair. But he most likely gets in on 2nd ballot

They better beat Miami tonight :lol:
1611443955283.jpeg

Kawhi and PG didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Didn't play like superstars when it mattered. Bench isn't the reason they lost.

Neither players are point guards... And the Clippers still haven’t gotten one.
Kawhi hasn’t been on a team without a guard with strong traditional PG skills before getting to the Clippers

Too bad the games aren’t more spaced out today. Aside from Philly-DET and NO-MIN, they’re all interesting.

(And don’t get offended Sixers fans; I said that because the Pistons are basically unwatchable for me).

Why would the Bulls do that?

laurie is a restricted free agent and Lavine has a year after this and would require the max.

will the bulls want to invest in those two? How far will they go? Fringe playoffs at best?

that was my thinking

laurie is a restricted free agent and Lavine has a year after this and would require the max.

will the bulls want to invest in those two? How far will they go? Fringe playoffs at best?

that was my thinking
Collins is also a restricted free agent though :lol:

And Reddish is just a random role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom