⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
laurie is a restricted free agent and Lavine has a year after this and would require the max.

will the bulls want to invest in those two? How far will they go? Fringe playoffs at best?

that was my thinking

I kind of get it, but does that really make the Bulls better off long-term than just hanging on to Zach? Likelihood they get someone better via draft or FA in the near term is pretty low.

laurie is a restricted free agent and Lavine has a year after this and would require the max.

will the bulls want to invest in those two? How far will they go? Fringe playoffs at best?

that was my thinking
Collins is going to be a RFA too. Why would they trade Lavine players and still have to pay Collins? They’d actually be a worse team from that deal.

Heat to use COVID-detecting dogs on fans when arena re-opens

The Miami Heat are planning to allow fans into AmericanAirlines Arena again starting on Jan. 28, and those fans can expect the usual gamut of COVID-19 precautions: mandatory masks, social distancing, increased cleaning, limited attendance.

And dogs.

Around 1,500 fans are expected to be allowed into games, limited to season ticket holders.

Even fans who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to undergo the process, though the Heat say these dogs have been “specifically trained to identify active virus.” If a person is, say, uncomfortable around dogs or highly allergic, the Heat say they can undergo an alternative testing method for entry at no cost, but will take up to 45 minutes.

An early-stage study just last month saw detection dogs trained for one to three weeks identified between 76 percent and 100 percent of coronavirus-positive samples from underarm swabs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/heat-covid...americanairlines-arena-reopens-233831135.html

1611445567441.png

Barrett’s shooting numbers are atrocious. :lol: Somebody legit just pointed it out in here this week. Think it was addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Has he not improved from his first year? He's in the middle of year 2 right now. If you don't want to use Barrett as an apt comparison there's BI who yall wrote off for a good 3 years, Hayward who took 3/4 years to be good, Giannis.
Point stands.

The Miami Heat are planning to allow fans into AmericanAirlines Arena again starting on Jan. 28, and those fans can expect the usual gamut of COVID-19 precautions: mandatory masks, social distancing, increased cleaning, limited attendance.

And dogs.

Around 1,500 fans are expected to be allowed into games, limited to season ticket holders.

Even fans who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to undergo the process, though the Heat say these dogs have been “specifically trained to identify active virus.” If a person is, say, uncomfortable around dogs or highly allergic, the Heat say they can undergo an alternative testing method for entry at no cost, but will take up to 45 minutes.

An early-stage study just last month saw detection dogs trained for one to three weeks identified between 76 percent and 100 percent of coronavirus-positive samples from underarm swabs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/heat-covid...americanairlines-arena-reopens-233831135.html

1611445567441.png
I hate this city lol

I kind of get it, but does that really make the Bulls better off long-term than just hanging on to Zach? Likelihood they get someone better via draft or FA in the near term is pretty low.

my thinking was that Collins was the best player in the trade and the youngest. Plus I’d bet that Lavine and Collins will wear different jerseys by next year

my thinking was that Collins was the best player in the trade and the youngest. Plus I’d bet that Lavine and Collins will wear different jerseys by next year
Collins definitely isn't the best player in the trade though :lol:

Him and Lauri probably somewhat close to a wash too.

And dogs.

1611445567441.png
HEAT CULTURE

Collins definitely isn't the best player in the trade though :lol:

Him and Lauri probably somewhat close to a wash too.

i think Collins has the highest potential. Zack just started to hit his peak.

Laurie is having a decent season but he was stagnant the last two seasons and even gotten worse. Plus I’m always weary of players who suddenly improve during contract years. They cash out then go back to their averages.
Collins was a beast last year and took a step back this year for different reasons.

but I’d put Lavine and Collins in the same category. Not Laurie tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom