⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was their age once & I get it. I would question how badly they want it if they don't/refuse to watch it.

Yea but CBB isn't fun to watch for young kids. It was for us but with as many things fighting for the time of a teenager in 2020, I don't BLAME them for not watching.

That is a CBB issue. They need to make their game more accessible to younger eyes.

Shaq is just that insecure friend who has to bring up their accomplishments any time you do something positive. The type to give a best man speech sayinh "I just want to say tonight that you're one of my best friends, I'm happy for your marriage but you don't have what it takes to be a family man. I wanted you to hear it."

Like Shaq's comment/question wasn't even relevant to the game or his performance :lol:

Right. The one dude who always kills the roast/joke session by being overly-sensitive and taking things to far. “Ha ha, you’re the reason your parents got divorced and filed for bankruptcy. Ha ha.”

Shaq thought Mitchell was gonna say “I heard you big fella and that lit a fire within me. This performance was all because of you. Thank you.”

like when he tried to take credit for Playoff P’s (iirc) bubble performance saying he texted him then switched it up to he texted someone who knows him lol

Shaq didn’t even follow up after Mitchell hit with the “aight” lol dude so sensitive

Last edited:
Y’all acting like Shaq isn’t a top 10 Basketball player of all time. What he says isnt law, he can be proven wrong but he knows the sport better than 99.99% of earth population

analyzing the game isn’t the same job as playing. Is there insight he can provide because of who he was, absolutely. Does he, rarely. Just like great players don’t always make great coaches.

“hey big fella you need to got 48/20”

Right. The one dude who always kills the roast/joke session by being overly-sensitive and taking things to far. “Ha ha, you’re the reason your parents got divorced and filed for bankruptcy. Ha ha.”
Perfect analogy. Shaq acts like people forgot how dominant he was, in his prime, when he was in shape-ish. As soon as a big man starts to show some promise he thinks their shine diminishes his or something, he legit makes Inside the NBA hard to watch.

Shaq thought Mitchell was gonna say “I heard you big fella and that lit a fire within me. This performance was all because of you. Thank you.”

Shaq didn’t even follow up after Mitchell hit with the “aight” lol dude so sensitive

Didn't he do the same thing to Embiid last season and Joel took the critique?

like when he tried to take credit for Murray’s (irc) bubble performance saying he texted him then switched it up to he texted someone who knows him lol

Shaq was hoping for an exchange like this:

:lol:

I don’t think one single human being that has ever watched Orlando/LA/Championship Miami/ and very brief glimpses in Phoenix doesn’t think Shaq is a top 10 player.

analyzing the game isn’t the same job as playing. Is there insight he can provide because of who he was, absolutely. Does he, rarely. Just like great players don’t always make great coaches.

“hey big fella you need to got 48/20”

He has more merit to have if someone has the “it” factor or not than pretty much everyone on the planet. We get lost in being blog boys/basketball arm chair analyst but there’s a different fraternity for people who’ve played in the pros and an even higher ranked frat for NBA champions, let alone NBA champions, league MVP’s etc. Shaq has EARNED the right to gatekeep basketball

Im lost, is he not?

Soccer? Only players under 23 years old are allowed to participate; Gymnastics :rolleyes
olympic rosters can add 2 players over the age of 23,.
do you know how much talent there is in under 23 soccer ?
so much that they have u 21 world cups ...
soccer money > basketball money on a global scale

He has more merit to have if someone has the “it” factor or not than pretty much everyone on the planet. We get lost in being blog boys/basketball arm chair analyst but there’s a different fraternity for people who’ve played in the pros and an even higher ranked frat for NBA champions, let alone NBA champions, league MVP’s etc. Shaq has EARNED the right to gatekeep basketball
No.

I am just confused as to how anyone is "acting like he isn't Top 10."

Has anyone questioned THAT or have we simply questioned the purpose/motivation for his lack of respect for young players.

Not sure his Rank has anything to do with the expectations of his character.

"Shaq has EARNED the right to gatekeep basketball" - Yea that is pure nonsense man. But we can agree to disagree.

What’s the point of being a gate keeper if you’re going to hate though. AI is always showing love. Hakeem will take your 50 racks from you in a heartbeat and teach you some stuff only he do. Kobe wasn’t hating. They don’t help grow the game. Just two bitter old men.

Charles is a certified pocket watcher. That ain’t cool.

Y’all know Shaq didn’t say anything close to what he said about Donovan, right?

he had 21 at half time and they were talking about him never having double digit assists or rebounds. Relevance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom