⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

His wife gotta be looking like this with all those suicides she was running
1610899499291.jpeg

Think Wilt would've still been a force in today's game but I didn't like dude saying he would've moved Shaq around like a rag doll...cmon now lol...
He couldn't move Kareem around like a rag doll. However, he was indeed a magnificent athlete.

Knew he wasn't fat. Man's was just depressed. So he ate. And ate because he was depressed. The honeybunzzz

If people would just listen they would know da truth. Jim is very lean. He was just poking out his stomach in Houston to show solidarity with da desk cops 👮‍♂️at da HPD.

My way or the highway, or the the Harden way like Jimmy....

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Kyrie coming off the bench.

Also need to take a moment to appreciate how GREAT KD is man. Came off an Achilles and dare I say he's even better right now? 31 ppg on 55% from the field and FORTY EIGHT PERCENT FROM THREE on 6 attempts a game! The Harden acquisition probably will kill his MVP campaign but damn. Just remarkable what he's doing.

I was hoping Bron would finally become 👑 in his 18th season & go the MJ baldy, but he’s icing in Space Jam 2 so he’s gonna keep up the shenanigans for a while it seems. Son probably had them CGI weak areas as well.

KD clearly just a hooper, he gives 0 ****s :pimp:.

Feel bad for Trae . He should have a better solution by now. Plugs? Turkey? He got no facial hair so he’s working with what he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom