⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Trent aint gonna put up shiny PPG numbers but I think he deserves a decent bag

If THJ doesn't come back for whatever reason... if Dallas could somehow get Trent I'd be hyped. Trent's dad played for Portland and....... Dallas.......

Just saying

Tall enough and sturdy enough to be a 5.
Australian players lack the heart
Not like blue collar Americans

Nah. That’s a Ben thing. Not an Aussie thing.

Longley, Bogut, Patty Mills, Jingles, Delavadova all have more heart than a lot of guys. (But Bogut is still a douche)

Brah. Trae been struggling af since Nash ****ted on him
Done lost his smile

losthissmile.jpg

Body language all off

Team still played bad but at least they kept it close and showed more fight overall. If imma watch us lose at least lose a game with effort compared to last night

Again not going to judge too harshly ATL missing half their team. Unfortunately I have a feeling some **** will spill over due to all this losing

I really don’t understand how y’all try to defend Ben. But at the same time the 2 systems have failed him. Get the ball out his hands so damn much.

Edit.

Kid don’t love the game he just love what the game brings. Him and BI came out together. Ben sorry *** the same player and BI is a completely different cat as far as game maturity.

I get the sense a lot of these players are mental midgets. FTs shouldn’t need added motivation. “I wanna score as many points as possible so I will practice” said the 80% FT shooter at the end of the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom