⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gon have to face reality soon enough and use Simmons how the 08-10 Lakers used Odom. I said it way back then that's who he is. Putting his name with Goat James. _ please.

I’m not paying you $30 Ms to defer to shake Milton and throw bombs to the rookie.
It’s not isolated to tonight either. You ask your all stars to score and make plays in the 4th quarter.

been ain’t it
That’s 2 diff issues tho. The sixers paying him 30 mill and expecting him to be god are kind of dumb to hold against a player. I remember when the sixers maxed iut Iguodala and fans were angry that him getting paid more didn’t make him a better player. That’s not how any of this works

Hate to pile on, but the Jury is out on Ben. He'll be an okay player, but definitely not a number 1 or 2 option. Not assertive enough and then on top of that, he's waited 4 years into his professional career to begin learning how to shoot 3s.

That’s 2 diff issues tho. The sixers paying him 30 mill and expecting him to be god are kind of dumb to hold against a player. I remember when the sixers maxed iut Iguodala and fans were angry that him getting paid more didn’t make him a better player. That’s not how any of this works

no one asked him to be god. Just be good. Any other team loses their best player for a night, the second best player steps up.

he’s attempted double digit shots 4x in 11 games.

They gon have to face reality soon enough and use Simmons how the 08-10 Lakers used Odom. I said it way back then that's who he is. Putting his name with Goat James. _ please.
Lamar shot the ball doe
lupe1 (1).png

You sure about that? Because I think when teams pay someone like a superstar, they do expect superstar level performance. And when they don’t get it, they generally find a way to move on from that player. That dynamic has actually played out quite a bit in recent years.

You brought up Iggy backlash to defend Simmons being the same player he was in high school?

Watching Ben and Thigh Bull play sometimes is like watching cats get some moderate cardio in

This is why I keep saying make Benjamin a PF ala Big Dray to maximize him. he needs a tier 1 PG to feed him and you'll see his true value. We still dont have one on the roster. Maxey aint there (yet) and Protein Shake is more of a SG ala Lemon Pepper Lou.

This is all Brett Brown fault

This is why I keep saying make Benjamin a PF ala Big Dray to maximize him. he needs a tier 1 PG to feed him and you'll see his true value. We still dont have one on the roster. Maxey aint there (yet) and Protein Shake is more of a SG ala Lemon Pepper Lou.

This is all Brett Brown fault
Brett set the process back about 5 years.

Tall enough and sturdy enough to be a 5.
Australian players lack the heart
Not like blue collar Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom