⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210116_215643.jpg

I like this Toronto commentator. Nothing but knowledge & appreciation for good basketball.

Can’t mail it in and disrespect your black teammates than complain when you aren’t uplifted by black ex players

As someone who is not black, I will say only that the above statement seems quite logical from an outsider’s perspective.

7iwF.gif

I think the league should just be the bad guy for once and jump the line. But I get they won't.
Maybe if it was MLB. Blackest league in sports would get killed if they did that, especially on the heels of all of the social justice advocacy they’ve done.

Officer Jim, who's been apolitical and hasn't spoken up on black issues or human rights issues during the China controversy within his organization, now he's tryna play the "we need to stick together" card. FOH

Being apolitical and not speaking up on social justice issues is totally fine but you don't get to pick and choose. Out of nowhere he wants brotherhood and unity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom